U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2017, 05:59 PM

2,466 posts, read 898,282 times

Advertisements

Have you signed up for this? We've been super lucky getting tickets. Husband is a Vietnam vet and he likes the variety.

We went to a concert Saturday with Amy Grant, Michael Smith and Jordan Smith (The Voice winner wow) and this week we have Jewel and her family Atz, Atz Lee and Nickos Kilcher.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 05:14 PM

28,129 posts, read 44,397,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
Have you signed up for this?
No, I had not heard of it before.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:08 PM

We have gone to lots of shows and two Texas Ranger baseball games. Yes, if you use my referral code I can get "coins" that are used to bid on tickets. They use a lottery system, the more coins you put in the more chances you get.

We went to Michael Smith, Amy Grant and Jordan Smith Christmas show last Saturday, and Thursday this week we are going to Jewel's Handmade Christmas show with her family Atz Lee, Atz.

I don't always get the shows but I am always tickled when we win them.

It's legit, I have several co-worker vets that are always going to this or that concert, but they are younger. My Viet vet husband doesn't like loud concerts or football games.

Old 12-05-2017, 08:28 PM

4,347 posts, read 7,116,979 times
Have used them a lot in the past and they were great. About five years ago it became very hard to get good tickets so I quit using them. I'll have to check them out again.

Attended many Arizona Cardinals Football games with tickets from Vettix.

Old Today, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBTRS View Post
Have used them a lot in the past and they were great. About five years ago it became very hard to get good tickets so I quit using them. I'll have to check them out again.

Attended many Arizona Cardinals Football games with tickets from Vettix.
If you need to sign up again (?) please use my code. I could use some coins.

https://www.VetTix.org/ref/469462

Old Today, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
We have gone to lots of shows and two Texas Ranger baseball games. Yes, if you use my referral code I can get "coins" that are used to bid on tickets. They use a lottery system, the more coins you put in the more chances you get.

We went to Michael Smith, Amy Grant and Jordan Smith Christmas show last Saturday, and Thursday this week we are going to Jewel's Handmade Christmas show with her family Atz Lee, Atz.

I don't always get the shows but I am always tickled when we win them.

It's legit, I have several co-worker vets that are always going to this or that concert, but they are younger. My Viet vet husband doesn't like loud concerts or football games.
If you need to sign up use my referral code as I could use some coins. Message me if you have any questions.

https://www.VetTix.org/ref/469462
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues