U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Old 06-12-2018, 05:48 PM
1 posts, read 361 times
Reputation: 10


In 1974, I was diagnosed with scoliosis by the military doctors.
June 1975, I entered the service with the problem. During my time in service, the scoliosis progressed and in January of 1982 I was placed on permanent profile until October 1982.
I would like to know if anyone else entered with this medical problem?
If so, are you getting medical help from the military?
Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2018, 09:43 PM
Location: Clinton, MD
14 posts, read 4,920 times
Reputation: 58
Default File a Claim with VA

If you have the medical evidence as you claim you should file a claim with the VA. You should also take your Dd214 to your nearest VAMC and take advantage of the medical benefits.
Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top