U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2018, 09:07 PM

819 posts, read 484,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Not sure why I am wasting my time, not sure why you are wasting your time with some sort of thread analysis drivel, but my comment about tooth to tail ratio was accurate, doesn't matter how I spell it (are you seriously resorting to that?), doesn't matter how you dissect my thread.

The conclusion and clarification in my second paragraph was not to you as I don't care what you think, but to the others in this forum who proudly and bravely served in the military in whatever role they were assigned.

By the way, what does "ratio dreck" mean?
I'm not sure why you think my reply is analysis of your remark. You made your point. You dropped it on here, got a reply and got sore. Please lay off the pandering to "the others in this forum who proudly and bravely served" while your previous posts cast aspersions on anyone who tells of a combat experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Sadly, when anyone talks about there combat experience I just shake my head and say "uh huh", I assume they are lying.
Still reads the same to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2018, 09:25 AM

4,118 posts, read 3,865,672 times
Please, you two, enough bickering.

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho and her sub-forums, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or