Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2023, 09:18 PM

14,314 posts, read 14,110,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsheamountain View Post
"I was just following orders". That didn't work out very well for those guys at Nuremberg.
I'm trying to figure out what Nuremberg has to do with this discussion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2023, 04:32 AM

334 posts, read 186,575 times
IMHO.....the soldiers did the right thing by rejecting the "death shot." There was no benefit to it at all and things have simply gotten worse all around. If we had a war on American soil we would be in deep trouble as the military by far is not "fit to fight." They're dropping like flies or are maimed because of "the jab." Putting the health of the military at risk (and the population) for an "experimental bio-weapon" called a "vaxxcine" is foolish....!!!!

Here are a few links to stories about what's happening to military pilots:

U.S. Navy Medical Officer Reveals Myocarditis Up by 151% Among Pilots

U.S. Navy Medical Officer Exposes Defense Department Data Showing Alarming Increase in Heart-Related Issues Among Pilots Following COVID-19 Vaccination: Myocarditis Up by 151%, Heart Failure by 973% (VIDEO)

You can watch a video here:

US Navy Medical Officer Exposes DoD Reports of Surge in Cardiac Problems Post COVID-19 Vaccination

Sad indeed.........................................

Old 12-02-2023, 05:09 AM

50,059 posts, read 46,599,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
The vaccine isn't poison.
For many of us, yes it was. People can read.

Old 12-02-2023, 07:11 AM

9,512 posts, read 8,983,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
IMHO.....the soldiers did the right thing by rejecting the "death shot." There was no benefit to it at all and things have simply gotten worse all around. If we had a war on American soil we would be in deep trouble as the military by far is not "fit to fight." They're dropping like flies or are maimed because of "the jab." Putting the health of the military at risk (and the population) for an "experimental bio-weapon" called a "vaxxcine" is foolish....!!!!

U.S. Navy Medical Officer Exposes Defense Department Data Showing Alarming Increase in Heart-Related Issues Among Pilots Following COVID-19 Vaccination: Myocarditis Up by 151%, Heart Failure by 973% (VIDEO)

US Navy Medical Officer Exposes DoD Reports of Surge in Cardiac Problems Post COVID-19 Vaccination

It will be interesting to see how many respond to the Army letter, as linked in OP, and fully return. Also if one service did this, will the other services also reverse course?

Somewhat similar to the ongoing reversal on personnel record of the G-Rap reversal. It’s difficult to portray military records for future promotions when there is gaps in service and performance records. Selection boards have instructions but you can only “shield” so much in service records.

Old 12-02-2023, 10:40 AM

5,686 posts, read 4,591,670 times
Quote:

All hardcore right wing sites. Some of you will believe any kind of crap these sites post. Smart folks know many of these are actually Russian and Chinese bots.

Old 12-02-2023, 11:02 AM

19,660 posts, read 9,970,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
The vaccine isn't poison.
Ask some of us who were poisoned by it.Or go to my oncologist who is swamped by people with numerous red blood cell problems after being poisoned. Or the hundreds of thousands on the VAERS site. It was an untested chemical shot into test subjects that killed thousands. And our military has a history. Check out the thousands given STDs in the 1950s, just so they could see how it kills.

Old 12-02-2023, 12:44 PM

334 posts, read 186,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1a1mg View Post
All hardcore right wing sites. Some of you will believe any kind of crap these sites post. Smart folks know many of these are actually Russian and Chinese bots.
LOL...OK...so I get it. You took "the poison jab" and reading or hearing anything negative (which most of the info is negative) associated with "the jab" makes you get angry. You can't accept you made such a foolish decision. Look....you're responsible for your decisions no one else. You should have done the "proper" research before allowing an experimental injection into your body. And by the way....there are LOTS more sites (it has nothing to do with left-or-right it's about truth) that provides this information. I'm not going back-and-forth with you because you're already past reasoning with....Good Luck

As the saying goes:

No One Who Didn't Get The Jab Regrets Their Decision........

Old 12-02-2023, 04:40 PM

8,616 posts, read 4,442,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
It will be interesting to see how many service members return but many were “going to retire” anyways and either can’t come back or do not want to due to a completed career. It seems the ones who received the letters were not career service members but that is unknown.

A popular Coast Guard rescue swimmer is one of those filing a lawsuit for not having any hearings or appeals process before being discharged. It’s unclear if he received “the letter” to come back.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...in-lost-wages/
Until there is a regime change and the DoD (not just the Army) offers compensation to those who lost time or retirement money, I will not encourage anyone to enter the service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
During the Anthrax vaccine scenario, we were ordered to take it.
Those who refused were charged with a crime, arrested, found guilty, and sentenced to imprisonment and discharge.
That was a warning that the military had not learned from past mistakes (deliberate exposure to pathogens or radiation, just to see what happens), and was embarking on a continued course towards losing the next war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
With Mr. Potato in charge and trying to push us in two wars, and maybe another plandemic and another vaccine that disrupts their lives, probably not.
Actually, the war we are headed for isn't in Eastern Europe, but in the Pacific, and it doesn't look like we will win. Not at all. Of course, if we throw Ukraine under the bus, it will only be a short time and we will have wars in Eastern Europe and the Pacific, simultaneously. Maybe the Persian Gulf, as well.

Weakness encourages aggression.

Quote:
Me to, but we were not taking experimental vaccines that contained mRNA, a new technology that had trouble getting to market due to the side effects of autoimmune disease and blood clotting, two side effects that have still not been conquered. BIG difference.
Some people here may remember me, but I won't go into details about that, other than to say I should have been even more distrusting of the government and big pharma, than I was.

The information I got indicated, for the "messenger"RNA vaccine, it wasn't the "messenger" but, rather, the "message" that became a problem. It appears the "message" told cells that it came into contact with to generate spike proteins that were quite damaging to their host (that would be us). It really didn't cause much of a problem with us old farts, but in young healthy people, it caused quite a lot of problem.

Quote:
The military is not to be used as guinea pigs for untested, unproven vaccines with side effects of autoimmune disease and blood clotting (strokes and heart attacks). Look at all the medical personnel across the country that lost their jobs due to refusing the vaccine, do we think maybe they were informed a little better than the rest of us. A 2018 study predicted what I have watched happen with the vaccine. Smart people care more about their lives than their careers.
I would love to get a link to that 2018 study. Even though I "retired" from doing analysis, I might find time to look into that one.

Quote:
https://www.al.com/news/2021/11/alab...s-ignored.html

Long testified she had two patients who reported chest pains after they were vaccinated. Both were diagnosed with pericarditis, or swelling of the outer lining of the heart. The Centers for Disease Control said it is “actively monitoring” reports of pericarditis following COVID vaccinations but said the benefits of being vaccinated “far outweigh” potential risks of having a “rare adverse reaction to vaccination.”
This was, IMHO, a cover up, plain and simple. I suspect they knew the vaccine was causing a lot of problems and chose to ignore it, for the sake of profit.

As for the reliability of "Far Right News:"
When the government is wrong, it is revolutionary to be right.
(I paraphrased that, I can't find the original.)

Old 12-02-2023, 04:58 PM

8,616 posts, read 4,442,888 times
Quote:

Here are a few links to stories about what's happening ...
From what I have seen, the vaccine causes roughly the same problems in young healthy people that the virus causes in us old farts, if we get "long Covid."

The gist of it, from what I have observed, is the vaccine was a good thing if you are old and feeble, but it was a bad thing if you were young and healthy. Remember, the original advice was to get it if you were over 60 or had a compromised immune system. Turns out that was the only thing I would agree with.

And, what are the military?
Young, healthy people.

And, about the "occasional" breakthrough cases?
They claimed about 10%.
From what I have seen, "occasional" seems to be about 90%.

That was the only thing that caught me by surprise.
I knew the immunity would be partial and temporary, as that is a problem with all "corona" viruses that I have studied. I just didn't know how partial or how temporary this one would be.

Old 12-02-2023, 07:03 PM

5,686 posts, read 4,591,670 times
Quote:
As the saying goes:

No One Who Didn't Get The Jab Regrets Their Decision........
I think you made up that saying.

Go take a look at Reddit sometime. They have a sub called the HermanCainAward. Take note of all the people who screamed anti-vax that are dead now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues