Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-05-2023, 01:25 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
37,443 posts, read 61,352,754 times
Reputation: 30387

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
The vaccine isn't poison.
My DW's cardiologist would disagree with you.

When the plannedemic began he told my Dw to avoid the jab. During the plannedemic she went back to see him multiple times and every time he [the cardiologist] told her that it would kill her if she took it.

His advice was to wait until later when the real numbers come out then we can reassess to see if there is any safe method of taking the jab. So far, as of December 2023 he is still saying to avoid it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-05-2023, 01:33 PM
 
Location: Forests of Maine
37,443 posts, read 61,352,754 times
Reputation: 30387
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
... It’s difficult to portray military records for future promotions when there is gaps in service and performance records. Selection boards have instructions but you can only “shield” so much in service records.
I agree.

I had a four year gap in service. When I re-enlisted and requested a copy of my microfiche, there was a 14 year delay in getting the first portion of my service record updated into my current service record.

I was eligible for advancement and made it to the selection board twelve times, but was never selected. Largely because my service record started with an old smudged copy of a DD-214.

The two service records were not 'compiled' into a single folder until I was being processed for retirement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 01:34 PM
 
334 posts, read 188,188 times
Reputation: 843
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Even those published studies become dated when new information is discovered. They often don’t go back and pull those studies because they are outdated. Masks were perfect in 2020, even the homemade cloth ones. Then the next study disproved the data.

Questioning a study is an academic requirement. Continue to argue that someone needs a PHD to question the data is not part of a free country. Academic rigor is a necessity “to defend” the research and expecting others to validate.

Nobody walks on water and the researchers who conduct studies often admit they made mistakes and accept the scientific community’s pushback when the errors become public.

I posted the CDC’s study (above) about the Massachusetts case where 75% of vaccinated got Covid yet that study is blasted by liberals as non scientific. You can’t have it both ways.
I agree with your post and you know the funny thing is that when those who are "asleep" talk about "trusting the science," it's the same science that says men can become women and vice-versa, the same science that said masks work, the same science that said people with natural immunity and children needed to take the "poison shot" (with no science to backup their claim) when there was/and still is a 98.999% survival rate of the "flu" which they now call coronavirus. It's the same science that coerced, lied, and mandated people to take "a shot" that they had no idea if it worked or not. Of course, it has been exposed that it does not work. The "vaxxed" are filling the hospitals with what they call long-c0vid when it's actually side-effects from "the jab." It's the same scientist that (regardless of a person's medical history) insisted that everyone get the same dose. The same science that convinced the military to poison their service people and now want them to return because they don't have enough troops for cannon-fodder. That's not science....it's simply people paid off by BIG pharma who made billions from "the poisons shot." In addition, according to the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request, it has been verified that the CDC’s mandated recommendation was based on a BIG-Pharma-funded study that had no underlying data (science) to support its claims. The FDA, CDC, NIH, and a host of other alphabet agencies simply cannot be trusted.

Scientists, doctors, journalists, etc...who went against "the jab" were harassed. They lost their jobs, families intimidated, bank accounts closed, homes barged into by the F-B-Eye and more. Doctors with impeccable work ethics of 30 years and more along with college professors lost their licenses or their tenure was revoked because they wouldn't go along with the c0vid-hoax. The lies told by the CDC and other agencies reversed decades of scientific and epidemiological research because they had/have an agenda. Real science simply went out the window.

Keep in mind....they didn't need "fact checkers" until the truth starting coming out. Now everything needs to be censored because the fake-narrative is being destroyed by the truth and real science.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 01:44 PM
 
Location: SE corner of the Ozark Redoubt
8,927 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Reputation: 9226
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
Is your point that you know more about Covid 19 than the doctors at Johns Hopkins University or at the Mayo Clinic?
I knew, at the time, more than they were willing (or allowed) to tell us, and knew some things they didn't, simply because I heard things they were not "allowed" (things the establishment didn't want said, or heard) to listen to.

Quote:
You talk about "science dying".
Yes, when researchers are promoted or demoted, based whether they back profitable enterprises, or present contrary arguments, science dies. Every time you hear a discussion of Covid, the Vax or Climate change shut down by someone quoting "consensus" it is a symptom of science dying.

Quote:
Exactly what is your background in science? Do you have one?
I do have a background, in multiple areas of science. Unfortunately, I was more interested in learning than earning, so I never specialized, and didn't do much with it for a paycheck.

I will give a quick illustration of my methods: one year in college, I consistently forecast the weather in my region, more accuracy than the national weather service. Everyone thought I was a genius, but it was simply an observational trick. Care to guess how I did it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 06:44 PM
 
Location: South of Cakalaki
5,716 posts, read 4,682,005 times
Reputation: 5163
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Let me throw my two cents in here.

I certainly don’t know more than the doctors at the Mayo Clinic of Johns Hopkins.

But I do have to take pause and wonder if they are telling me the whole truth or not.

I have very little faith in institutions. I see them as completely corrupt.

Would the Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins twist the numbers and potentially hurt people if it meant more money? I believe they would.

I would like to get that faith back, but I don’t see how.
Then you should immediately cease working for the AF, which is an immense institution that I am sure has lied to you many times. And further, don't you work as a contractor? I sure the corporation you work for has done some shady stuff. Put up or shut up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 06:45 PM
 
Location: South of Cakalaki
5,716 posts, read 4,682,005 times
Reputation: 5163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
I agree with your post and you know the funny thing is that when those who are "asleep" talk about "trusting the science," it's the same science that says men can become women and vice-versa, the same science that said masks work, the same science that said people with natural immunity and children needed to take the "poison shot" (with no science to backup their claim) when there was/and still is a 98.999% survival rate of the "flu" which they now call coronavirus. It's the same science that coerced, lied, and mandated people to take "a shot" that they had no idea if it worked or not. Of course, it has been exposed that it does not work. The "vaxxed" are filling the hospitals with what they call long-c0vid when it's actually side-effects from "the jab." It's the same scientist that (regardless of a person's medical history) insisted that everyone get the same dose. The same science that convinced the military to poison their service people and now want them to return because they don't have enough troops for cannon-fodder. That's not science....it's simply people paid off by BIG pharma who made billions from "the poisons shot." In addition, according to the FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request, it has been verified that the CDC’s mandated recommendation was based on a BIG-Pharma-funded study that had no underlying data (science) to support its claims. The FDA, CDC, NIH, and a host of other alphabet agencies simply cannot be trusted.

Scientists, doctors, journalists, etc...who went against "the jab" were harassed. They lost their jobs, families intimidated, bank accounts closed, homes barged into by the F-B-Eye and more. Doctors with impeccable work ethics of 30 years and more along with college professors lost their licenses or their tenure was revoked because they wouldn't go along with the c0vid-hoax. The lies told by the CDC and other agencies reversed decades of scientific and epidemiological research because they had/have an agenda. Real science simply went out the window.

Keep in mind....they didn't need "fact checkers" until the truth starting coming out. Now everything needs to be censored because the fake-narrative is being destroyed by the truth and real science.
You're just one continuous Q-Anon diatribe. Pizzagate is true!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 09:29 PM
 
14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Reputation: 45726
Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
My DW's cardiologist would disagree with you.

When the plannedemic began he told my Dw to avoid the jab. During the plannedemic she went back to see him multiple times and every time he [the cardiologist] told her that it would kill her if she took it.

His advice was to wait until later when the real numbers come out then we can reassess to see if there is any safe method of taking the jab. So far, as of December 2023 he is still saying to avoid it.
And of course we have nothing in writing. No name. Just an assertion that there is a doctor out there that thinks these vaccines are "poison".

All this is supposed to negate all the extensive research that has been done that has found these vaccines are both safe and effective.

I am smart enough to know I am not going to change some minds over this. What I will continue to object too is changing entire policies based on these anecdotal stories.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 09:32 PM
 
14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Reputation: 45726
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
I knew, at the time, more than they were willing (or allowed) to tell us, and knew some things they didn't, simply because I heard things they were not "allowed" (things the establishment didn't want said, or heard) to listen to.

Yes, when researchers are promoted or demoted, based whether they back profitable enterprises, or present contrary arguments, science dies. Every time you hear a discussion of Covid, the Vax or Climate change shut down by someone quoting "consensus" it is a symptom of science dying.

I do have a background, in multiple areas of science. Unfortunately, I was more interested in learning than earning, so I never specialized, and didn't do much with it for a paycheck.

I will give a quick illustration of my methods: one year in college, I consistently forecast the weather in my region, more accuracy than the national weather service. Everyone thought I was a genius, but it was simply an observational trick. Care to guess how I did it?
I am sure that there is skill involved in being a competent weather forecaster. What I am really looking for is someone who actually has a college degree in a field like biology or human physiology. That would tell me someone actually is commenting about vaccination and vaccines with at least a modicum of authority.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-05-2023, 09:39 PM
 
14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Reputation: 45726
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Let me throw my two cents in here.

I certainly don’t know more than the doctors at the Mayo Clinic of Johns Hopkins.

But I do have to take pause and wonder if they are telling me the whole truth or not.

I have very little faith in institutions. I see them as completely corrupt.

Would the Mayo Clinic or Johns Hopkins twist the numbers and potentially hurt people if it meant more money? I believe they would.

I would like to get that faith back, but I don’t see how.
You certainly have made it clear to me in other forums that you reject institutions and institutional thinking. What makes it difficult for the two of us to have a discussion on many subjects is that I don't believe that there are endless conspiracies going on around us that determine the outcome of critical events.

Medical science has served this country and my family very well. I think of cancer treatment kept my father and father-in-law both alive for years after a serious diagnosis. I have two kids who got through their childhoods without any serious infectious disease largely, I believe, because they were fully vaccinated.

I have gotten through sixty-four years of life without spending a single overnight in a hospital because of preventive medicine, a good family doctor, antibiotics, pain pills, and medications for acid reflux. My wife worked as a nurse. My mother worked as a nurse. My f-i-l was a physician. My b-i-l is a physician. I have seen nothing that would suggest to me that there is some reason that the system is corrupt. Are the people who work in it well paid? Yes, they are, but a lot of is producing consistent good results.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2023, 03:12 AM
 
Location: SE corner of the Ozark Redoubt
8,927 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Reputation: 9226
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
...My wife worked as a nurse. My mother worked as a nurse. My f-i-l was a physician. My b-i-l is a physician. I have seen nothing that would suggest to me that there is some reason that the system is corrupt. Are the people who work in it well paid? Yes, they are, but a lot of is producing consistent good results.
That you have had this much contact with the system, yet you cannot (or will not) see the corruption in it, tells me a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top