Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2024, 09:36 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Failed diplomacy goaded Putin to invade. Why would you trot out brain dead Kamala to make a speech in Munich where all she did was enflame the situation?

Kamala: "So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO alliance."

Why would you do that if your goal was anything other than manufacturing a war?

I guess if you don’t believe they did this on purpose, then the only other explanation is that she is an unqualified hack, a diversity hire just like all the rest.

Anyway, this is why I firmly state that I don’t know what to believe. They have lost my trust, and tens of millions of people think just like I do.

You can parrot establishment talking points all you want to, though.
Failed diplomacy is not the reason Putin invaded. Its really about a man who is determined to reclaim territory that does not belong to Russia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2024, 10:12 AM

560 posts, read 335,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Failed diplomacy goaded Putin to invade. Why would you trot out brain dead Kamala to make a speech in Munich where all she did was enflame the situation?

Kamala: "So I will say what I know we all say, and I will say over and over again: The United States stands firmly with the Ukrainian people in defense of the NATO alliance."

Why would you do that if your goal was anything other than manufacturing a war?

I guess if you don’t believe they did this on purpose, then the only other explanation is that she is an unqualified hack, a diversity hire just like all the rest.

Anyway, this is why I firmly state that I don’t know what to believe. They have lost my trust, and tens of millions of people think just like I do.

You can parrot establishment talking points all you want to, though.
Of course. Everything globally is centered on and controlled by US politicians. Your guy is responsible for breaking it, my go would have prevented it and will fix it in 24 hours. Just throw out global sociopolitical reality that has existed for hundreds of years and view everything through one nations political lenses.

The last guy said “Defeating ISIS and other radical Islamic terror groups will be our highest priority,” yet that didn't occur in 4 years and we are still in Syria.North Korea never gave up it's nukes, manufacturing didn't migrate back to the US from China as we saw the same anemic growth from 2017 through early 2020 as we did under Obama while our trade deficit with China grew as did IP theft. My last assignment in the Pacific which was under Trump saw us gearing up for an attack by North Korea or war with China not relaxing our posture because orange man had it all under control. I guess chocolate cake and love letters isn't quite enough to deal with global issues.

To stay on topic, the last administration praised Putin's action in Crimea, weakened NATO and stated “the rest of Ukraine will fall … fairly quickly," while playing local politics by delaying Ukrainian military aid for dirt on his opponent. Yet we are to believe the current Vice President is the reason Russia is in Ukraine. Delusion to say the least. With a now strengthened and expanded NATO, and Russia being shown to be an inneffective fighting force, our actions, to include supplying ammo to Ukraine has likey deterred future aggression by Russia and could have a greater positive impact on the global stage in his defeat in a war that should have been won in days or months. Not to mention putting China and North Korea on alert that any potential aggression would be met with force. All while strengthening US dimplomatic and military ties throughout the Pacific. Constrained ammo is a small price to pay for reasserting ourselves on the global stage.

Old 01-09-2024, 10:42 AM

8,272 posts, read 10,979,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoski View Post
Of course. Everything globally is centered on and controlled by US politicians.
Comrade.

You live in a fantasy world of state controlled media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues