U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 10:47 AM

586 posts, read 600,181 times

Advertisements

My late father was there during WW@.Like any place, it has its good and bad side i suppose. I recall my dad once saying if he ever won the lottery,he would move to Northern italy or Southern Germany wher we have relatives. I guess he just didn't care for that part of Italy for whatever reason.It might be there is a difference between night and day between the two areas culture wise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2016, 10:17 AM

1 posts, read 782 times
Getting ready to move to Naples with 3 small children. What is the best place to live? Is it animal friendly? Do they break in when you are home?

Old 02-03-2016, 01:24 AM

1 posts, read 743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sconnolly22 View Post
Getting ready to move to Naples with 3 small children. What is the best place to live? Is it animal friendly? Do they break in when you are home?
Hello I'm an Italian landlord and I'm available to give you all the information that you need about the area you are going to live with your family.
About the question you asked, as alway it depends where you go and who you talk with.

If you want any suggestion about where to live what to see and what do do you have just to ask

Alessandro

Old 06-08-2016, 08:03 AM

2 posts, read 708 times
Default Moving to Naples

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexITA View Post
Hello I'm an Italian landlord and I'm available to give you all the information that you need about the area you are going to live with your family.
About the question you asked, as alway it depends where you go and who you talk with.

If you want any suggestion about where to live what to see and what do do you have just to ask

Alessandro
We're moving to Naples in about 2 months and will be looking for a place to live. Any advice/help you can give would be appreciated. Looking for 4 bedrooms, preferably with a pool, and must be able to have pets (we have 1 dog and 1 cat). Thanks!!

Cammi

Old 03-08-2017, 10:26 AM

1 posts, read 200 times
08 March, 2017
Aloha! My family and I are moving to Italy very soon. We desire to live off base and immerse ourselves in the beauty if Naples. Does anyone currently have contact info to Rental Agencies or are looking for tenants themselves? 2 adults and 2 school age boys with the possibility of adopting a pet once settled. We're looking for a nice, secure backyard for our boys, 2-4 bedrooms 1-2 full baths, etc..
Please feel free to respond to this post or email me at mdb4jdb@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!

**No spam mail or abusive, obnoxious email of any sorts.

Old 03-09-2017, 12:59 AM

2 posts, read 708 times
You have to go through an approved agent. You can obtain a list from the housing office. We used Peter (I'm drawing a blank on his late name, but I can look it up for you if you like). The agents all specialize in certain areas. They, technically, work for the property owners, so they will only show you those houses that their company handles. The first thing you'll need to decide is the area where you would like to live. What location are you or your spouse going to be working at? Support Site (Gricignano), JFC, or Capodichino (Capo)? That may help you decide by figuring out how far or how close you'd like to be.

We live in Lago Patria, which is closest to the JFC, but my husband works on the Support Site. We have 2 children (1 boy, 1 girl, both in high school), plus 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 rabbit, LOL. Our house is 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, have a garage and a fenced (walled) yard.

Feel free to ask any and all questions. We're been here now since mid-August.

Cammi

Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 PM

1 posts, read 128 times
Thinking of moving to Naples, my husband is a government employee.
Are there many houses that have yards? I have 3 large dogs I have to bring with us and will need space for them to get a little exercise.
Would rather rent a house than an apartment. Suggestions on how and where to look. We would be there for 3 years.

Thanks in advance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues