Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 11:18 AM

2,659 posts, read 3,854,752 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Well, this is one 'Negro' who DOES know 'his place'...and that's letting people who think like that know what cliff they can fall off of, because their bellowing and b***hing will not stop me from living where I want, and living HOW I want, be it where I am now, or in Milwaukee, or any place else I please...sorry for basically stealing the bottom of your post, but sometimes things need to be said, small minds be d***ed

You are wasting a lot of energy worrying about what whites think. Most whites could care less about where you want to live. They are busy trying to improve their own lot in life.

Since you feel so high and mighty, why not work to fix what is wrong in black culture such as :
1. b on b crime,
2. pervasive drug and alcohol use
3. sexual promiscuity that results in excessive # of unwed pregnancies
4. inadequate interest in education and self improvement
The list goes on and on.

It is high time that true black leaders emerge to challenge the culture and individuals to improve itself. By leaders, I don't mean Jesse jackson and Al Shartpon who perpetuate the "victim" status to enlarge their own pocketbook and power.

good luck my man- that hatred you carry will not do ya anygood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2010, 11:32 AM

2,943 posts, read 5,070,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I don't think he was saying that race is an entirely different species. We all know which species we belong to, at least I hope we do. But obviously there are some genetic differences. Like black people make more melanin in their body to have darker skin. I thought we all knew that. This means that there is some kind of genetic differences between the different groups...and we call these groups "races."
If it's just exterior differences in skin pigmentation that separate us, then why do white supremacists, such as yourself, imply that their are mental deficiencies as well?

Quote:
What a ridiculous thing to say. I'm not racist, just a realist, as are most conservatives. I'm not going to judge someone based on their race, just on their behavior. If I see a black person, I'm not going to automatically judge them. But if I see them walking around with their pants hanging off their @ss looking like they're selling drugs or about to go start a fight, I will judge them for that. That goes for whites, Asians, Hispanics and whatever other group you can think of.
Conservatives realists? ROTFLMFAO. Says the people who thought they could bring western-style democracy to Afghanistan and Iraq.

How do you look like your selling drugs or going to start a fight? I mean if you have the ability to predict the future, then you shouldn't be wasting your time on message boards like this. You should be out putting your powers to use for the greater good of humanity.

Quote:
I'm really getting sick of the attacks on this forum from the liberals saying that conservatives are out of touch or delusional. Speaking only of what I've seen in my own personal experience, the majority of liberals don't completely understand the issues at hand, and they can't possibly fix things if they don't understand the problems. They just want everything to be hunky-dory for the "little guy" and forsake the people who bust their butts to make a dime and create good lives for themselves. Anyone who wants to escape poverty can. If they aren't working toward that, they don't want it bad enough.
I'm really sick of the thinly veiled racism and conservative racist code words being spewed by you hate mongers. Why do conservatives think that in order for someone else to do better, then that means their piece of the proverbial pie has to be smaller?

YouTube - No kitty thats my pot pie HQ eric cartman original version.

If escaping poverty is so easy, then why don't more people do it. Why has the middle class continued to shrink in our society, while the poor segment has expanded? Ghettoes are designed to be death traps. Liquor stores and gun shops on every corner. Alcohol and tobacco billboards that could never exist in the suburbs. Substandard schools and hospitals. No access to nutritious food, only fast food and convenience stores. It's so easy to escape poverty when you're 21 with 3 kids, no high school diploma, and have Type 2 diabetes.

Quote:
And as to the 12 y/o girl thing, do you honestly think people that age aren't having sex? I beg to differ, and it's much more common in poor communities with nothing better to do. It doesn't have to be rape. If you think that, YOU'RE the delusional one!
Exactly. Thank you for making my point?

Quote:
Any education can go a long way. You just have to be taught to appreciate it. This is where the schools are failing. Not all parents can be trusted to teach that, but if the school is promoting the value of education, maybe more people would stick around and at least finish high school.
Spoken like someone who didn't attend a dilapidated pile of crap.

Quote:
I will complain about it. I've lived in Ocala, FL for the last four years due to my husband's job (same reason we'll be locating to MKE soon). I CAN'T STAND it here b/c of the fact that there are rednecks here and that culture is just so trashy and low class. There, you got your wish. Although, I take issue with the you saying trailer parks outnumber housing projects...the projects can hold WAY more people than a trailer park. So the number of people in housing projects probably exceed the number of people in trailers. Also, note that some retirees live in trailers b/c they're inexpensive, but they aren't rednecks. At least that's how it is here in Florida.
The vast majority of minorities in the State of Wisconsin live in the City of Milwaukee, which is 600,000 out of 5.6 million people. Trust me, trailer parks and their inhabitants far outnumber minorities in the ghetto.

Quote:
Let's blame the "rich white man" yet again. It's an argument that has no bearing on today's society. Just like slavery has no bearing on it, either. I don't know a whole lot of history on segregation, but the way I see it is that nowadays, cultures that are rougher segregate themselves b/c nobody wants to be their victim, thus the non-rough cultures move away. That can be any culture, not just blacks. I would steer clear of a white gang, too, and I'm white. Doesn't mean I hate white people, I just am not going to expose myself to that dangerous culture.
Are you slow? Clearly I was blaming poor and middle class white people in my post.

Quote:
Who's fault is that? I refuse to feel sorry for anyone who allows himself to be caught up in that lifestyle. Just like black people can watch black thugs on TV, they can also watch successful blacks on TV. The argument of kids being exposed to that culture is valid but only to a certain extent. Like the other poster said, they're making a choice to partake in these activities, so why should I feel sorry for them, and why should I stop what I'm doing to go help them? There's literally nothing anyone can do to change this except the people who are living that lifestyle. Honestly. What do you propose we do?
Being poor is not a lifestyle choice like being gay is.

Quote:
That's a good thing. Doesn't mean there's not a lot of crime still, and it doesn't mean that certain groups aren't the main ones perpetuating it. I'm talking about violent crime here, by the way. I'm not so concerned with someone breaking into my car, but I am concerned about being stopped while driving through a dangerous area and being dragged out of my car and beaten, raped or murdered. I'm concerned about something like the Liberty City Riots happening again, and yes, I think people have a legitimate reason to fear that. Miami Liberty City 25 The gist of this is that while yes it was wrong for the cops to cover up the beating of the black man, it doesn't give blacks the right to retaliate against any white person they stumble across. This is the kind of culture I believe we are all referring to. Did you see the video of the New Black Panther guy saying that for there to be change, they have to kill white people and their babies? New Black Panther Leader King Samir Shabazz “You’re going to have to kill some crackers. You’re going to have to kill their babies.” [Video & Transcript] at Ironic Surrealism v3.0 Fast forward to 3 minutes and 4 minutes in. I mean, come on, there is no defense for this behavior, no matter who it's coming from. Race relations can't improve with this kind of stuff going on.

YouTube - Protests, Resignation After BART Shooting

YouTube - White Supremacist preacher kills two cops after traffic stop

YouTube - Indiana KKK Says Obama Will Be Assassinated

Last edited by EastSideMKE; 07-07-2010 at 11:44 AM..

Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,680,279 times
Lightbulb I Thank You For Your Reply

Quote:
Since you have such a problem with what the others are saying, where is your proposal for improving race relations? I don't think anyone was telling you, as a black person, that you're not allowed to live amongst whites (or blacks), embrace your culture or to live in whichever city you choose. And btw, quoting statistics does not mean someone is racist, it means they have done their homework to back up their remarks. I think everyone should be doing that.
I just need to point out a couple things, though...when I made the remark about 'statistics', I was commenting due to the fact that that particular poster had used those same statistics on another thread, about basically the same subject, and it just seemed repetitive to me...but you hit on a good point---repetitive or not, I respect folk who take the time to dig up said stats

Secondly, you're right---I don't think anyone was telling me personally that I couldn't live where I wanted...once again though, it seems every time the subject of race comes up on CD, it's the same group of people basically making the same remarks, and that too is repetitive...my point there is, no matter how much they flap their arms and repeat their protests, black people (and anyone else for that matter) will do as they please, and the folks making those remarks aren't the final judge in that scenario...

And finally, my everyday life is an ongoing attempt to improve race relations...imagine this if you will---a black Obama supporter, living in a predominately white, GOP-leaning neighborhood...talk about being a fly in the buttermilk LOL...but that's where the story goes further...my neighbors have all let me know they don't really care about my politics, both to my face/verbally, and by their actions...in the 3+ years my wife and I have been there, we have been invited to both individual neighbors' homes, and any and all neighborhood events...that has touched my heart, and has inspired me to reach out to others not of my race on an even broader scale.

I try to promote a positive image of the black race, and to be an ambassador of sorts wherever my travels take me...if you saw a little venom coming from my post, it was only because after seeing the same ol' same ol' from the same people time after time, it gets nerve-wracking, and I just felt compelled to let my view be known...

PS---I'm not crazy about the ongoing 'liberal vs consevative' thing either...at the end of the day, politics aside, we all live in the same country, and that should be the basis for ongoing dialogue, not name-calling and divisiveness

Old 07-07-2010, 11:36 AM

1,105 posts, read 2,303,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UWMEastsider View Post
Alright so we all know that segregation is a huge problem and not a lot has been done to effectively stop it so why don’t we all think of a way to fix it. Then who knows if we think of something that we think will work will send it to politicians or whoever and get it started. I’m going to use Waukesha as an example because that’s where I grew up and I know the most about it. I was driving down the road one day and I just couldn’t help but think about WHY whites live with whites Hispanic with Hispanic and black with black etc. I drove past a subdivision in Waukesha that has over 500 homes in it continuously being developed by Belinski Builders, and it’s almost all white people. What if all we had to do was make a rule that a certain amount of homes in this huge development had to be asian, black, Hispanic and so on. Then the entire subdivision would be integrated. And for every home that goes up for sale in the city a certain amount have to be bought by other races then white and of course a certain amount had to be white. Now I know this isn’t simple but what do you guys think? Could it be done somehow? If not what are your ideas? Another thing, There is a lot of dumpy areas of Waukesha that recently have been given a facelift like strip malls and things like that. And they look SO MUCH NICER. Why can’t we just do this every where?
what your proposing is absolutely rediculous. What is wrong with people living in areas with their own kind of race? In case you havn't noticed the places in the world where different races live together and share the same geographic areas are the most troubled areas in the world. Try the Middle-East, or malaysia, or india, or anywhere else. By contrast the most peacful areas are the places where people live amongst their own kind. Your mind set is way back in the 1960s when people thought that brotherly love of all races was possible and we were on our way to becoming one world of loving people. Get with reality and leave people alone that want to live in peace amongst their own kind.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:30 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,106,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjacobeclark View Post
If it's just exterior differences in skin pigmentation that separate us, then why do white supremacists, such as yourself, imply that their are mental deficiencies as well?

Conservatives realists? ROTFLMFAO. Says the people who thought they could bring western-style democracy to Afghanistan and Iraq.

How do you look like your selling drugs or going to start a fight? I mean if you have the ability to predict the future, then you shouldn't be wasting your time on message boards like this. You should be out putting your powers to use for the greater good of humanity.

I'm really sick of the thinly veiled racism and conservative racist code words being spewed by you hate mongers. Why do conservatives think that in order for someone else to do better, then that means their piece of the proverbial pie has to be smaller?

If escaping poverty is so easy, then why don't more people do it. Why has the middle class continued to shrink in our society, while the poor segment has expanded? Ghettoes are designed to be death traps. Liquor stores and gun shops on every corner. Alcohol and tobacco billboards that could never exist in the suburbs. Substandard schools and hospitals. No access to nutritious food, only fast food and convenience stores. It's so easy to escape poverty when you're 21 with 3 kids, no high school diploma, and have Type 2 diabetes.

Exactly. Thank you for making my point?

Spoken like someone who didn't attend a dilapidated pile of crap.

The vast majority of minorities in the State of Wisconsin live in the City of Milwaukee, which is 600,000 out of 5.6 million people. Trust me, trailer parks and their inhabitants far outnumber minorities in the ghetto.

Are you slow? Clearly I was blaming poor and middle class white people in my post.

Being poor is not a lifestyle choice like being gay is.

#1: I am obviously not a white supremacist and I resent the accusation. Get a life. I'm half Cuban in case you wanted to know, my father immigrated here when he was 6 years old b/c his family wanted to get out of the poverty in Cuba and try to be successful and give their kids the opportunities that America offers. He has never been back to Cuba and is a fully integrated and productive member of society, serving in the Army and working for the postal service.

You honestly do not know jack about conservatives or of reality if you're going around calling all conservatives racist. Most conservatives base their political beliefs on what God would have us do. That does not include being racist. There are just as many racist liberals as there are conservatives. I never implied mental deficiencies, and I'd like to see what I said that would make you think that. My point is that the differences are not just skin deep. How do you explain that black people are more susceptible to some diseases than others, like sickle cell anemia?

Oh yeah, I don't agree with the war(s), never did, never will. I'm a pacifist. I also disagree with the conservative view on gun laws. See, some conservatives can think for themselves!

#2: I cannot predict the future. If someone is acting rough around me, I don't want to be there to see what might happen. I've seen enough bar fights to know what precedes someone punching another guy's lights out. And drug dealing behavior is pretty obvious.

#3: Nobody said anyone's piece of the pie had to be smaller than anyone else's. You really need to read better. I am not spewing any racism here, I actually haven't seen anyone else here doing so, either. I'm actually trying to have an intelligent debate, but when people start throwing out low blows, that kind of turns the debate into an argument that goes nowhere (and yes, it is hard for me to not attack back, so I am partially at fault). I have stated over and over again that it's the culture I don't like, not the fact that a person's skin is darker than mine. I believe that's how others on this forum feel as well.

#4: The poor segment has expanded but so has the upper class. The middle class is shrinking b/c there is more of a divide between the classes now. Or because we have a screwed up welfare system that encourages laziness. Why get a job if my medical bills and my food and my housing will be paid for anyway??? That kind of mentality has to end, no matter what race, again, I'll say it, no matter what race. I have family members who do that, and believe me, they know quite well that I disagree with their behavior. And guess what? They're white and Hispanic, not black.

#5: If you're 21 with three kids, that goes back to the personal responsibility issue. You should have taken responsibility a long time ago so you never got knocked up to begin with. Pretty much every American culture dictates that we have sex before marriage, but it's up to us, as individuals, to make that choice (or not). So yes, it's a choice. And so is shoving horrible food down your throat in massive quantities and not exercising. It's called going to the market or grocery store and picking out good food to cook at home. Like baking chicken instead of frying it, and actually eating some vegetables every now and then. I don't feel sorry for that group, either, unless they have a hormone imbalance that they can't help, but in that case, there are cheap medications that can manage the disease. And not having a high school diploma is just plain sad. At least get a GED. THAT takes personal responsibility and is an option to everyone who didn't finish high school for a very low cost. Again, I have some people in my family who fit into these categories, so don't go calling me racist.

#6: I don't see how I made your point, I just disagreed with you.

#7: I didn't attend a crappy high school but I know people who did. The town I grew up in had its good areas and bad areas with *gasp* poor people. They had a magnet program at the school on the "wrong" side of town to encourage white attendance. That's how it is in many cities. That doesn't change the fact that a teacher is not doing his job if he's not teaching the value of education.

#8: I can't speak to the state of Wisconsin, seeing as how I DON'T LIVE THERE!!!!! But if you think about the fact that trailer parks take up way more land than say, a quadplex...that's my point. Just b/c there's a big trailer park doesn't mean there's more people living in it than in a project, which is generally made up of a lot of quadplexes/apartments/whatever. The poorer cultures also tend to live together for longer, so there could be three or four generations living in one unit. Not so for the rednecks or seniors.

#9: I'm sorry, I must've misunderstood this statement: "Rich whites weren't the ones who fled the inner city, they had already segregated themselves long before, it was working class whites." Really, do you have to resort to low blows? Does it make you feel better to call me slow? If I was slow, I wouldn't be able to put a sentence together much less speak intelligently on this topic or any other. Or have a bachelor's degree.

#10: Being poor is a choice to a certain extent. Let me give you an example. A family member of mine (white) has four kids by three different men. She has been on food stamps and Medicaid probably since she had her first kid, when she was 18 (like her mother, who also has four kids by four different men and had the first one at age 17). She did work a lot but got fired from her job and has been on unemployment ever since. She sits on her computer all day and plays games. She barely even spends time with her kids. Her job has called her back several times to come work for them again and she refuses. Why would she work for her money when she can get it for free from the gov't? She's now going to school to supposedly make a better life but I know it'll be the same thing. She got a $5k grant from the gov't to go back to school and her schooling is free. She's doing it for the money. That's wrong and I think you would agree. Black people do this as well, and so does every other race. So yes, being poor is a choice for many people. It's just easier to let someone else do it for you instead of being responsible for yourself.

#11: I never said there aren't white people encouraging racism. I was merely pointing out that it comes from both sides, since on this board, I've seen a lot of people trying to place the blame just on white people for perpetuating racism.

I'm done with this topic b/c you're just nitpicking at this point. I'm also not going to deal with people insulting me, it's just not worth my time or anger.

Last edited by andrea3821; 07-07-2010 at 12:31 PM.. Reason: to remove the videos b/c they take up too much space

Old 07-07-2010, 12:32 PM

Lightbulb Not High And Mighty At All...Just Blunt-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccjarider View Post
You are wasting a lot of energy worrying about what whites think. Most whites could care less about where you want to live. They are busy trying to improve their own lot in life.

Since you feel so high and mighty, why not work to fix what is wrong in black culture such as :
1. b on b crime,
2. pervasive drug and alcohol use
3. sexual promiscuity that results in excessive # of unwed pregnancies
4. inadequate interest in education and self improvement
The list goes on and on.

It is high time that true black leaders emerge to challenge the culture and individuals to improve itself. By leaders, I don't mean Jesse jackson and Al Shartpon who perpetuate the "victim" status to enlarge their own pocketbook and power.

good luck my man- that hatred you carry will not do ya anygood.
But know this...as an adult, whatever emotions I wish to display and carry are mine and mine alone...I answer to no one in regards to that...

And to your second point, quiet as it's kept, there ARE black leaders out here every day...I emphasize quiet because, every time some big whoop-de-do erupts in the black community, all the media will focus on is 'Jackson and Sharpton', who seem to attract cameras the way doo-doo attracts flies, and who seem to think that someone died and named them 'black America's spokesmen'...the very notion of which is BS, because I can tell you point blank that neither of those gentlemen speak for me...I will form my own opinions and views on things, not take them from a pair of televised hucksters, thank you very much...the REAL leaders in the community are the ones who get things done behind the scenes, not pandering to the nearest TV cameras...

And finally, I thought you could discern from reading my post you quoted, that I really could give a fat flying d**n about what certain whites or anyone else thinks. I am fully aware that most whites are, like me, trying to improve their lot in life...I stated clearly that I have no beef with whites, and interact with them both at work and in my neighborhood, on a daily basis...if that's not enough 'trying to improve black culture' for you, by living a life not filled with stereotypical behavior, by conducting myself with intelligence and good manners, being a positive image/friend/neighbor/coworker, then I'm sorry, but I'll remind you again---I don't answer to you or anyone else in that regard

Old 07-07-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
I just need to point out a couple things, though...when I made the remark about 'statistics', I was commenting due to the fact that that particular poster had used those same statistics on another thread, about basically the same subject, and it just seemed repetitive to me...but you hit on a good point---repetitive or not, I respect folk who take the time to dig up said stats

Secondly, you're right---I don't think anyone was telling me personally that I couldn't live where I wanted...once again though, it seems every time the subject of race comes up on CD, it's the same group of people basically making the same remarks, and that too is repetitive...my point there is, no matter how much they flap their arms and repeat their protests, black people (and anyone else for that matter) will do as they please, and the folks making those remarks aren't the final judge in that scenario...

And finally, my everyday life is an ongoing attempt to improve race relations...imagine this if you will---a black Obama supporter, living in a predominately white, GOP-leaning neighborhood...talk about being a fly in the buttermilk LOL...but that's where the story goes further...my neighbors have all let me know they don't really care about my politics, both to my face/verbally, and by their actions...in the 3+ years my wife and I have been there, we have been invited to both individual neighbors' homes, and any and all neighborhood events...that has touched my heart, and has inspired me to reach out to others not of my race on an even broader scale.

I try to promote a positive image of the black race, and to be an ambassador of sorts wherever my travels take me...if you saw a little venom coming from my post, it was only because after seeing the same ol' same ol' from the same people time after time, it gets nerve-wracking, and I just felt compelled to let my view be known...

PS---I'm not crazy about the ongoing 'liberal vs consevative' thing either...at the end of the day, politics aside, we all live in the same country, and that should be the basis for ongoing dialogue, not name-calling and divisiveness
Thanks for the intelligent response. Btw, I should add that two years ago I was a big Obama supporter and a lot of people around me, including my family and husband, disagreed with me. I, too, wanted change from what the Bush years gave us. So to anyone (not speaking about Captain, here) who wants to call me racist, what kind of racist votes for a mixed guy??

Captain, please keep up with what you're doing. Godspeed.

Old 07-07-2010, 12:41 PM

Lightbulb And By The Way...To Address You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angorlee View Post
what your proposing is absolutely rediculous. What is wrong with people living in areas with their own kind of race? In case you havn't noticed the places in the world where different races live together and share the same geographic areas are the most troubled areas in the world. Try the Middle-East, or malaysia, or india, or anywhere else. By contrast the most peacful areas are the places where people live amongst their own kind. Your mind set is way back in the 1960s when people thought that brotherly love of all races was possible and we were on our way to becoming one world of loving people. Get with reality and leave people alone that want to live in peace amongst their own kind.
I'm sorry, but that young man has every right in the world to both express his idea(s), and to feel the way he feels, same as you do...if you want to live amongst your own kind and stay behind a wall of ignorance, you have EVERY RIGHT in the world to do so...

But don't come here spluttering about 'getting with reality' and expect not to get feedback, because there are those of us who still believe that people of other races and creeds can peacefully co-exist with each other...In case YOU haven't noticed, you can rail on about wanting to be left to live in peace all the livelong day---but there will always be people like that young man who want to start a legitimate dialogue on the subject...

So go forth and isolate yourself if you must, but don't try to shout down those of us that (gasp!) actually think diversity might be a good idea, because frankly, we'll be busy ignoring you

Old 07-07-2010, 01:23 PM

2,943 posts, read 5,070,214 times
Quote:
Most conservatives base their political beliefs on what God would have us do.
These don't sound like any conservatives I know.

Quote:
Prov. 14:31. He who oppresses the poor reproaches his Maker, but he who is gracious to the needy honors Him.
Quote:
Prov. 29:7. The righteous is concerned for the rights of the poor; the wicked does not understand such concern.
Quote:
Deut. 15:7. If there is a poor man among you, one of your brothers, in any of the towns of the land which the LORD your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart, nor close your hand to your poor brother; but you shall freely open your hand to him, and generously lend him sufficient for his need in whatever he lacks.
BTW, most of the Cubans who fled Cuba in the 50's and 60's were white; Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity, not a race.

Old 07-07-2010, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjacobeclark View Post
BTW, most of the Cubans who fled Cuba in the 50's and 60's were white; Hispanic/Latino is an ethnicity, not a race.
Like I said, you're nitpicking. My argument has to do with culture, not race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee