U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-15-2010, 03:10 PM

196 posts, read 188,484 times

Advertisements

23 year old black suburbanite here. Now I know of the gay bars and clubs over in the Walker's Point but that's like 99% white. Right now, my best option is East Brady street which although is diverse, doesn't have anything specifically offered for gay people. It's almost a situation where you have to walk up to a random guy on the street sort of thing.

So yea, I'm just looking for black-oriented gay bar to make things easy. Now I know Milwaukee and the surrounding area doesn't have much of a black middle-class just from my knowledge of this area and what I've read on this website in the past. The only black middle-class areas are pretty much Brown Deer and the Sherman Park/St. Joseph area and that's about it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping someone will name a gay bar or at least gay friendly place in one of these areas. If the only black-oriented gay bars are in the more lower-class areas of the city, I'm not sure what I will do about that but can you still name them.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee