Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2008, 04:23 PM

295 posts, read 546,586 times

Advertisements

I already posted this one in Chicago but since it pertains to both cities I should get the Milwaukee perspective as well, so for further reading see the Chicago forum.

Wołomin Mafia and the pruszkow mafia in chicacgo

Solntsevskaya bratva or the Solncevo?

"Rumor" has it that the Pruszkow and Solncevo are teaming up in Milwaukee and Chicago (ie )Klub Jedynka(Chicago) and Dynasty Lounge(MKE). I've seen evidence already in both cities as a emergence wondering if any one has had contact with these groups which are completey quiet!!!!!!! they hang out in Russian, Serbian, Polish, Greek bars/resturants/deli's it seems that from what I'm seeing as eye witness their all teaming up as if it was the Eastern Bloc returning. Even Albania is now in teams in the return of the Russian-Polish mafia or Pruszkow or Solncevo coming together as of late.

I shouldn't be talking about this but do you have any info or encounters or neighborhoods you should look out for.......be careful!!!!!!!!!

http://www.nisat.org/blackmarket/eur...0Analyzed.html

What have you seen?

Last edited by MILWCITY; 09-21-2008 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Good reason
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 07:28 AM

448 posts, read 1,819,551 times
They hang out in delis?

Old 12-25-2008, 08:37 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,098,715 times
The delis serve as fronts but they don't hide the fact who they are

Old 12-25-2008, 09:38 PM

8,289 posts, read 23,098,715 times
Another rumor that I've heard is that Russians have moved into the old Aqua night club and have women "working" the bar/club, now the club is called aura. Astor and State street downtown.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:38 AM

7,284 posts, read 16,675,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILWCITY View Post
I already posted this one in Chicago but since it pertains to both cities I should get the Milwaukee perspective as well, so for further reading see the Chicago forum.

Wołomin Mafia and the pruszkow mafia in chicacgo

Solntsevskaya bratva or the Solncevo?

"Rumor" has it that the Pruszkow and Solncevo are teaming up in Milwaukee and Chicago (ie )Klub Jedynka(Chicago) and Dynasty Lounge(MKE). I've seen evidence already in both cities as a emergence wondering if any one has had contact with these groups which are completey quiet!!!!!!! they hang out in Russian, Serbian, Polish, Greek bars/resturants/deli's it seems that from what I'm seeing as eye witness their all teaming up as if it was the Eastern Bloc returning. Even Albania is now in teams in the return of the Russian-Polish mafia or Pruszkow or Solncevo coming together as of late.

I shouldn't be talking about this but do you have any info or encounters or neighborhoods you should look out for.......be careful!!!!!!!!!

NISAT - Norwegian Initiative on Small Arms Transferes

What have you seen?
Here's what you have to understand about any former Soviet region. The people all had to work around the system, because that's what the system required. They couldn't get some things without circumventing everything.

For this reason, there are a lot of people who are running this racket or that racket. Maybe it's stuff that fell off a truck, maybe it's auto parts from a car bought off some guy on the street without a title, maybe it's something else. Not all of them do it, just some. But they're good at it, because that's what their old system produced. Also they usually stick to themselves because they know how to deal with (and sometimes put the squeeze on) their own people.

For some people, it's an achievement to move to the United States and be a "player". So a lot of them play G-Money in the club, drive an ex-salvaged Benz or Lexus, and look the part pretty well. They aren't players, but they may have a little hustle going with a few other guys. Next week, maybe they'll work with someone else, or maybe have nothing.

IMO, people posting on the internet about "What you shouldn't be talking about" is exactly what they want. Particularly the ones who don't hide who they are. They want to be seen and talked about. They want some notoriety. They like it when law enforcement snoops but can't find anything. This is a product of the Eastern Bloc. I have been around some of these guys for decades, and this is always how it is, especially the newer arrivals, who think nobody has seen anyone like them before. Maybe they're connected to someone else, but if so, it's indirect. They could possibly have their own little operation. And there are also a lot of legitimate ones who like to play it up too, but go to work like normal people during the day, and aren't involved in crime--organized or otherwise.

Last edited by 43north87west; 12-26-2008 at 09:50 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Wisconsin > Milwaukee