Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2014, 12:58 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,302,325 times

Advertisements

Unsurprising. A racist living in the trailer parks of east st. paul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2014, 01:05 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,376,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzzzz View Post
Unsurprising. A racist living in the trailer parks of east st. paul.
I didn't even know there was a trailer park in East Saint Paul.

But anything is sure to be cleanlier than the Taliban Towers!

Old 12-19-2014, 01:06 PM

1,774 posts, read 2,302,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
I didn't even know there was a trailer park in East Saint Paul.

But anything is sure to be cleanlier than the Taliban Towers!
Sure you didn't, buddy. Enjoy collecting your welfare, ahem... i meant disability checks and spending them on cigs and booze.

Old 12-19-2014, 04:41 PM

3,051 posts, read 2,585,205 times
I didn't even know there was an East Saint Paul.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:16 PM

127 posts, read 212,918 times
Quote:
Is this where all the Iowa and Dakotas transfers live? The "Taliban Towers"? Dang. HATE that place.

Hmmm......not to nit pick, but I'm not sure your knowledge base is very sound.

Do you know the difference between Somalia and Afghanistan (hint: they on different continents)......and why would an apartment building filled primarily with Somali immigrants be called "Taliban towers"?

Old 12-19-2014, 05:42 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,376,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzzzz View Post
Sure you didn't, buddy. Enjoy collecting your welfare, ahem... i meant disability checks and spending them on cigs and booze.
Is it okay if I point out that many of our friends in the Taliban Towers are on welfare as well, since you pointed that out about me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain of Lakes View Post
Hmmm......not to nit pick, but I'm not sure your knowledge base is very sound.

Do you know the difference between Somalia and Afghanistan (hint: they on different continents)......and why would an apartment building filled primarily with Somali immigrants be called "Taliban towers"?
It's a JOKE. But yeah, that's what I call them (I also call the ones off 94 and Lexington the same thing though.)

Old 12-19-2014, 06:58 PM

127 posts, read 212,918 times
Quote:
Is it okay if I point out that many of our friends in the Taliban Towers are on welfare as well, since you pointed that out about me?

It's a JOKE. But yeah, that's what I call them (I also call the ones off 94 and Lexington the same thing though.)
It's a joke that makes no sense unless you don't understand that the Taliban are in Afghanistan, not Somalia.

I'm not convinced you knew that.......prove us wrong and write something intelligent.

White power!

Old 12-19-2014, 11:19 PM

689 posts, read 709,177 times
The timing of the Stop Lights, and the seemingly deliberate creation of traffic congestion on city streets!

Neither existed to the extent they do now 10-years ago.

Old 12-20-2014, 06:26 AM

171 posts, read 194,797 times
Quote:
There's certain cultures of people I can't stand that I won't go into here. They aren't from this country, and, well....

What do I love most about it? The nightlife (concerts, clubs, pro sports teams).
I'm getting tired of the Stormfront crowd filling this board with ignorance. We're all just humans on a speck of dust in the universe. Time to grow up Govie.

Old 12-20-2014, 08:02 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,585,205 times
Quote:
As I said, there aren't even trailers on the East Side. And the sleaziest parts of this area are occupied by East Side Boyz gutter trash, not whites. Try again.
I don't now about that. I know some pretty ****ty white eastsiders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul