U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2018, 12:12 PM

20,786 posts, read 20,966,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedosius View Post
Attacks like this have everything to do with 'mainstream' conservatives defending racists and extremists in their ranks.
that sounds vaguely familiar, but where have I heard that before
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2018, 12:39 PM

5,578 posts, read 3,200,509 times
At this point I have more questions than opinions.

I can make one definitive statement though. If you come to Minnesota with the intention of committing any sort of crime I don't care what your politics are. I won't consider you welcome.

Old Today, 02:37 PM

163 posts, read 29,121 times
Two plead guilty:

Quote:
Michael McWhorter and Joe Morris, both from Clarence, Illinois, pleaded guilty Thursday in federal court to five counts stemming from the 2017 attack. Their pipe bomb damaged the Dar al-Farooq mosque in the Minneapolis suburb of Bloomington but did not hurt anyone. The two men admitted in guilty pleas that they hoped to intimidate Muslims into leaving the U.S. They face at least 35 years in prison.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-mosque-attack

The third character in this episode, Michael Hari, sounds like quite the genius:

Quote:
Hari described in an April 2017 Chicago Tribune article how he drafted a $10 billion plan to build a wall along the border with Mexico, citing US President Donald Trump’s call for such a wall. Hari drew up the proposal after launching a security company, Crisis Resolution Security Services, the newspaper said.

Hari also filed a federal lawsuit in central Illinois, naming the US secretaries of agriculture and health and human services as defendants. It accuses their departments of violating his constitutional rights by doing the food-safety certification work that his firm, Equicert, does.

“The People of the United States have rejected the Marxist doctrine that the government shall own the means of production,” he wrote, according to the court document. He requested a court order barring federal officials from interfering with his business.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/two-me...osque-bombing/

Federal food-safety compliance checks are unconstitutional because... Marx! Real deep thinker, that one.

Old Today, 03:09 PM

20,786 posts, read 20,966,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2x3x29x41 View Post
Two plead guilty:

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-mosque-attack

The third character in this episode, Michael Hari, sounds like quite the genius:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/two-me...osque-bombing/

Federal food-safety compliance checks are unconstitutional because... Marx! Real deep thinker, that one.
and Mr. Hari was the "ring leader" of this gang of domestic morons.

Parents, please, please keep your paint and solvents under lock and key and away from small children or they will grow up to be like these people.

Old Today, 05:37 PM

810 posts, read 763,987 times
It's like the Dunning–Kruger effect went supernova.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or