U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 09:33 PM

98 posts, read 206,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Luv View Post
No, it is Sven the Kare11 dude.

Robyne Robinson of Fox9 is a lesbian.
Sven is gay? I did not know that. I don't think alot of people know. At the state fair last year he had alot of female groupies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 09:35 PM

98 posts, read 206,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astron1000 View Post
Pat Evans is too, also on Kare 11. So there are at least 4 television personalities that are gay/lesbian.
I knew about Pat Evans. Maybe Sven is his boy toy.

Old 08-15-2008, 11:45 PM

7,205 posts, read 13,438,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lereca View Post
Sven is gay? I did not know that. I don't think alot of people know. At the state fair last year he had alot of female groupies.
You know, I do not climb the gossip tree, and I could care even less, but once again I thought that this was common knowledge. Maybe only Gen X'ers are privy to this information?

And yes, there are many, many females within the Kare11 viewing area that go gaa-gaa for Sven.

Old 08-17-2008, 10:43 PM

82 posts, read 232,828 times
Sven rocks! He was on a Duluth station while I lived there and lots of younger girls would go Sven watching around town. I was thrilled that after I moved to the cities, he was on there, just something about him.

Anyway, there is another very popular radio morning host/sometimes TV personality that is a lesbian. Her partner is a relative of mine, a very respected member of the medical community, and they are a settled in Stillwater. They have been together for about 12 years at least, and have two beautiful, brilliant, well adjusted kids. I am so happy that they have found happiness together and in the community, as many gays have in the twin cities.

I say go for it. I think you will feel very welcome here, stereotypical "minnesota nice" issues aside.

Old 08-18-2008, 04:14 PM

14 posts, read 38,163 times
So back to my original question......(you guys are funny!)

That's great information. Here's the thing. I am a lesbian. I am "out" to just about everyone. However, I feel that's not the most important thing about me. And as such, I don't "gay it up" 24/7. I don't NEED to live where all of the gay people live, but I don't want to feel out of place either.

BTW, what are some of the things you dislike about MSP?

Thanks everyone!
sande004

Old 08-19-2008, 08:08 AM

4,926 posts, read 8,136,416 times
-the suburbs
-december, january, february, march
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul