U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 08:34 PM

6,459 posts, read 5,928,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Prospector View Post
I'd be more worried about coyotes if I was you.
Islamic coyotes?! The horror.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2014, 11:00 PM

20,353 posts, read 20,516,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Except my ancestors weren't tying bombs to themselves to kill other Americans in the name of Religion.....The worst thing they did was make you lutefisk!
of course one's perspective may be a wee bit different if you happen to have been one of the natives that they slaughtered

Old 10-08-2014, 09:17 AM

1,971 posts, read 2,391,602 times
my ancestors in the iron brigade killed other americans and also made lutefisk

Old 10-08-2014, 02:45 PM

1,666 posts, read 708,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Except my ancestors weren't tying bombs to themselves to kill other Americans in the name of Religion.....The worst thing they did was make you lutefisk!
No. Instead they were fulfilling manifest destiny and slaughtering native americans whom wouldn't convert to Christianity and adopt a puritan-European way of life. Further that with the earliest forms of biological warfare by intentionally lacing blankets with the flu virus and other European diseases and giving them to natives in order to wipe out their population.

Just some food for thought buddy

Old 10-08-2014, 03:06 PM

14,805 posts, read 17,044,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post
No. Instead they were fulfilling manifest destiny and slaughtering native americans whom wouldn't convert to Christianity and adopt a puritan-European way of life. Further that with the earliest forms of biological warfare by intentionally lacing blankets with the flu virus and other European diseases and giving them to natives in order to wipe out their population.

Yes they also beheaded people just like Muslims do.

Difference is they did it in the 16th-17th century... Muslims are still doing it in the 21st century

Old 10-08-2014, 07:02 PM

750 posts, read 731,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Yes they also beheaded people just like Muslims do.

Difference is they did it in the 16th-17th century... Muslims are still doing it in the 21st century
And Christians form militia movements that plan coordinated attacks on law enforcement.

Hutaree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally, I would say "a wayward sect of misguided extremists who think they are Christian" plan coordinated attacks on law enforcement, but I'm following your (stupid and bigoted) lead of painting an entire group by a small sliver widely condemned by the broader community, much like the broader muslim community universally and vehemently condemns ISIS.

Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS | Global Research

Old 10-09-2014, 09:34 AM

8,053 posts, read 8,112,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
of course one's perspective may be a wee bit different if you happen to have been one of the natives that they slaughtered
Tough beans.....My GGGP Ignatz in the NU Militia They danced at the hanging!!!

Old 10-09-2014, 09:45 AM

8,053 posts, read 8,112,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXNative2Houston View Post

Maybe they were advancing civilization just like the Romans did...If the Hajis were bringing a new enlightened path for humanity I be right behind them. Instead they offer a regression into a new dark ages.... Ask you wife or GF if she care to embrace a Muslim Sharia lifestyle....

Old 10-09-2014, 12:49 PM

14,805 posts, read 17,044,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedosius View Post
And Christians form militia movements that plan coordinated attacks on law enforcement.

Hutaree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personally, I would say "a wayward sect of misguided extremists who think they are Christian" plan coordinated attacks on law enforcement, but I'm following your (stupid and bigoted) lead of painting an entire group by a small sliver widely condemned by the broader community, much like the broader muslim community universally and vehemently condemns ISIS.

Muslim Leaders Worldwide Condemn ISIS | Global Research
Christian militias aren't that radical honestly...
Youtube search "VICE- ISIS"

Old 10-09-2014, 01:28 PM

750 posts, read 731,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Christian militias aren't that radical honestly...
I don't buy that for a second.

Quote:
Youtube search "VICE- ISIS"
We're not talking about ISIS, we're talking about the vast majority of muslims who firmly condemn ISIS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota