Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2015, 05:31 AM

89 posts, read 235,691 times

Advertisements

Hi Folks,

I'm currently reside in the Spokane, WA area.

I was manufactured in St. Louis, MO, apparently. Well, most of this life was spent there. So, for the Midwestern familiarity, in your case, the Upper Midwest, yet I hope and trust a better place. A better place then one encounters elsewhere.

I'd much rather reside in a mature, adult, just and verdant nations like Finland, Norway, Denmark, perhaps Estonia and the Baltics (let's save the Baltic Sea!) Republics. Or Switzerland. I seek my own corporate inversion merger like Pfizer and Monsanto. Ha!

With any research, you'll find just how offensively corrupt this region is from Spokane eastwardly through Montana (another corrupt hell hole state, easy research suggests). Search articles in Forbes magazine as Spokane being "America's Fraud Capital" and more. Washington State is in no way the ideal everyone imagines it will be. The case with all Western States. I'm biased against the western states for the 25 years of harassment.

Some of you may recall Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) and his Frank Church Committee that absolutely proved the culpability of massive civil rights violation by the various agencies in the executive branch at all levels downward. Videos on You Tube and elsewhere. We also have the Edward Snowden revelations in the modern era that this crap continues en masse.

In the modern incarnation of the cointelpro and mkultra and so on, visibility of these actions are not very well hidden. What was covert before is more covert now, yet more overt. Yet you'll find innumerable articles on threads on how corrupt the united states is, how a U.S. citizen is used against U.S. citizen to harass and perform other civil liberties violation, and that those that are involved you see everyday. Civilian Perpetrator is a term.

So how bad is it in Minneapolis, targeted individuals?

My research suggest your state and city have among the fewest indcidents related to targeted individuals.

How many of you fight back? Do you relentlessly contact your legislative branch representation, like Al Franken and members of the press? Do you make contact with your state legislator. Only through the legislative branch do we take back the nation.

I have contacted, personally spoken with, and remain in contact with innumerable folks in government and the press. I have bought quite a few private investigators time to prove what was happening while in St. Louis and elsewhere. So, I know the trust, and have evidence of the same.

Should any targeted individuals want to coordinate to fight back, please respond here. And I'll see you in Minneapolis in a few months.

I'm interested in those having relocated to the Twin Cities area for similar reasons. How has it gone for you?

Thanks,

B.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2015, 07:26 AM

5,833 posts, read 7,654,491 times
The state officials have determined your IP address through this post. Should you attempt to move here they are likely to take the appropriate steps. I think Estonia is a good choice for you.

Old 07-03-2015, 08:08 AM

23,771 posts, read 28,844,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitko View Post
Hi Folks,

I was manufactured in St. Louis, MO, apparently. Well, most of this life was spent there. So, for the Midwestern familiarity, in your case, the Upper Midwest, yet I hope and trust a better place. A better place then one encounters elsewhere.

I'd much rather reside in a mature, adult, just and verdant nations like Finland, Norway, Denmark, perhaps Estonia and the Baltics (let's save the Baltic Sea!) Republics. Or Switzerland. I seek my own corporate inversion merger like Pfizer and Monsanto. Ha!

With any research, you'll find just how offensively corrupt this region is from Spokane eastwardly through Montana (another corrupt hell hole state, easy research suggests). Search articles in Forbes magazine as Spokane being "America's Fraud Capital" and more. Washington State is in no way the ideal everyone imagines it will be. The case with all Western States. I'm biased against the western states for the 25 years of harassment.

Some of you may recall Senator Frank Church (D-Idaho) and his Frank Church Committee that absolutely proved the culpability of massive civil rights violation by the various agencies in the executive branch at all levels downward. Videos on You Tube and elsewhere. We also have the Edward Snowden revelations in the modern era that this crap continues en masse.

In the modern incarnation of the cointelpro and mkultra and so on, visibility of these actions are not very well hidden. What was covert before is more covert now, yet more overt. Yet you'll find innumerable articles on threads on how corrupt the united states is, how a U.S. citizen is used against U.S. citizen to harass and perform other civil liberties violation, and that those that are involved you see everyday. Civilian Perpetrator is a term.

My research suggest your state and city have among the fewest indcidents related to targeted individuals.

How many of you fight back? Do you relentlessly contact your legislative branch representation, like Al Franken and members of the press? Do you make contact with your state legislator. Only through the legislative branch do we take back the nation.

I have contacted, personally spoken with, and remain in contact with innumerable folks in government and the press. I have bought quite a few private investigators time to prove what was happening while in St. Louis and elsewhere. So, I know the trust, and have evidence of the same.

Should any targeted individuals want to coordinate to fight back, please respond here. And I'll see you in Minneapolis in a few months.

I'm interested in those having relocated to the Twin Cities area for similar reasons. How has it gone for you?

Thanks,

B.
they turned me into a newt!....I got better

Old 07-03-2015, 11:36 AM

8,276 posts, read 11,832,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
they turned me into a newt!....I got better
I didn't know that you were a "targeted individual"...

(In other news, Gary Cuozzo ( or was it Norm Snead?) threw an 8-yard screen pass to Dave Osborn in yesterday's game. It would be the longest pass play of the day for the Vikings. Whoops, I'm thinking of 1971. My bad..)

As far as big cities go, MSP is pretty safe, and not as corrupt.

Old 07-03-2015, 11:53 AM

520 posts, read 770,732 times
Quote:
Hi Folks,

Thanks,

B.
Can someone please translate this for me?

Is OP looking to score some weed?

I don't get it.

Old 07-05-2015, 07:31 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,496,896 times
Black Lives Matter

Ask someone in that "activist" group.

Old 07-05-2015, 07:38 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,386,825 times
Hmm I'm at least relieved to know that Florida's not the fraud capital any more.
Other than that...

Old 07-12-2015, 03:14 PM

89 posts, read 235,691 times
@Glenfield:
<i>The state officials have determined your IP address through this post. Should you attempt to move here they are likely to take the appropriate steps.</i>

Please explain what you mean.

--

@MassVt

<i>As far as big cities go, MSP is pretty safe, and not as corrupt.</i>

Thank you. Though the it's everywhere. From the start at a Cal State U, where I was profiled and enrolled without my knowledge, to St. Louis MO, Vancouver WA, and center of all evil, in such way so sick, so degenerate, Spokane WA. WA-state is not as ideal as one may imagine. Yet this is a nationwide problem.

You'll go out, go to craft brew pubs here, you'll encounter the entire craft brew pub as full of civilian perpetrators(in the vernacular) together in groups. At one local craft brew pub, as I have excellent hearing, I heard them discuss me, and places I'd patron while in college, some 25 years ago. I was at the long bar of a craft brewery in Spokane Valley about November 2013 (they'd opened in June that year). I heard some words through the patron din. Indeed, my history, They had some folders, and were looking at me occasionally.

But my true state is far worse. The violations, today, profoundly egregious. We've monetized civil liberties violations.

--
@Atalanta
<i>Black Lives Matter
Ask someone in that "activist" group.</i>

Agreed.

--
See you in the twin cities with several Volvos 240 in tow, so, we'll see.

Thank you.

Old 07-12-2015, 03:25 PM

3,663 posts, read 8,633,084 times
aka, racial profiling?

Old 07-12-2015, 11:01 PM

871 posts, read 1,080,992 times
Quote:
From the start at a Cal State U, where I was profiled and enrolled without my knowledge... At one local craft brew pub, as I have excellent hearing, I heard them discuss me, and places I'd patron while in college, some 25 years ago. I was at the long bar of a craft brewery in Spokane Valley about November 2013 (they'd opened in June that year). I heard some words through the patron din. Indeed, my history, They had some folders, and were looking at me occasionally.
It happens. Beware of microchips in the microbrews.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
View detailed profiles of: