Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 09:01 AM

25 posts, read 76,851 times

Advertisements

Thanks for clarifying, I read it in other post on here somewhere? Been all over these boards in Minnesota...Just trying to find somewhere nice and good for my teenage daughter. Thanks for your help, now to find a job would help, know anyone looking for a property manager, need a town with apartments for that...Hastings seems to look like it has more, but more towards the citys and woodbury and white bear seem to have more, but then I lose the scenery, grrrrrrrrr.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2009, 09:55 AM

77 posts, read 296,893 times
Red wing is definately not good for teens and the school system isn't doing to well right now. If your teen is use to having more things to do besides participating in various sports and extracurricular activities this is not the place. The most to do outside of that is the movies, bowling,eating out, and the YMCA. You pretty much have to travel out to do more. I like Rochester better because it has more to do and better schools.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota