Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2011, 07:12 PM

1,337 posts, read 3,911,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShabbyChick View Post
Randy?????????? Did he stroke out from hearing his voice too much? Aneurysm due to over-analysis? Moved back to his beloved Hawaii? Nah, would have heard that celebration all the way here in Michigan. Oh well, enjoy the peace and quiet. See you in 3 days Bay St. Louis!

He isn't going to Hawaii. Hes moving to Japan. Have fun with that crowd.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2011, 09:23 PM

371 posts, read 393,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman6974 View Post
He isn't going to Hawaii. Hes moving to Japan. Have fun with that crowd.
It's an extremely easy society to live in. I've seen American's that struggle there, but they are typically the problem children that any decent society is better off without. And while I would expect the average MS educated person to know very little, if you research and pick any 5 values you'll likely find that Japan beats MS on most of them.

Old 01-03-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat52 View Post
You can find bad stuff anywhere you live.Ms.has much to offer because there are many fine moral people there who care for there fellow man.
When you look at crime, single parenting and the worst treatment of children (highest rates of child neglect in the US) you'll have trouble selling this idea.
While there are some "fine moral people", there are some everywhere. I bet some terrorists are "fine moral people", yet that doesn't negate the fact that they are still terrorist douchebags. Sure MS has some good people, just less than any of the other states.

Old 01-03-2011, 10:32 PM

1,008 posts, read 3,390,342 times
I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavour will light our country and all who serve it -- and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:12 AM

5 posts, read 11,262 times
I believe you are asking us to call you something like a dumb ass but we will not.

Old 01-04-2011, 06:54 AM

190 posts, read 692,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitkat52 View Post
I believe you are asking us to call you something like a dumb ass but we will not.
I think he's simply a miserable human being who is only able to find some sense of contentment in his own life by pointing out the faults and problems of others. Hopefully, 2011 will bring him the opportunity, wisdom, and ability to overcome his problems, and he'll find peace and joy in Japan, MS, or wherever he may be. It really is a shame to see someone go through life with such a negative attitude toward everything and everyone around them.

Old 01-04-2011, 07:50 AM

190 posts, read 692,232 times
I rest my case. Best of luck to you Randy.

Old 01-04-2011, 08:51 AM

211 posts, read 548,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy8876 View Post
It's an extremely easy society to live in. I've seen American's that struggle there, but they are typically the problem children that any decent society is better off without. And while I would expect the average MS educated person to know very little, if you research and pick any 5 values you'll likely find that Japan beats MS on most of them.

Ok Mr. Better-Than-Your-Avarage-Bear, now you think you are God. (Delusions of Grandeur, check) Time to call you out. Don't look now, but your Darwin is showing. Speaking of those that society is better off without.........I'll let you take that however you choose to randy crab pants. There aren't too many of you around, so Natural Selection must be doing it's job. I've met one of your kind before and studied many others extensively. I recognize the sociopathic traits for certain (another check), the egomania is a dead giveaway (check), I also sense an underlying rage (check). I would be wary of another Fort Hood gunman with this one, folks. All the classic signs, Charles Manson was another glorious genius in his own mind, saw everyone else as dispensable. However did you pass that Psychological exam soldier? Time to beef up our standards, no more letting just anybody in there. Navy is notorious for that, though.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:25 AM

Quote:
....... now you think you are God. (Delusions of Grandeur, check) uI've met one of your kind before and studied many others extensively. I recognize the sociopathic traits for certain (another check), the egomania is a dead giveaway (check), I also sense an underlying rage (check). I would be wary of another Fort Hood gunman with this one, folks. All the classic signs, Charles Manson was another glorious genius in his own mind, saw everyone else as dispensable. However did you pass that Psychological exam soldier? Time to beef up our standards, no more letting just anybody in there. Navy is notorious for that, though.
I see we have another TV guide psychologist. Watch a few episodes of CSI, House and Dexter and you're ready to diagnose the world.

Most of society recognizes there are problem children we can do without. We put them in prisons. And if we were allowed to have popular votes to resolve problems (crime, welfare, poor parenting, immigration, etc) you would see massive radical changes.

And while you sit there with your TV education, how about you learn a bit about the world. There's a little country called Singapore that decided to not be a poor 3rd world cesspool. The first thing they addressed was the problem children of their society. After that it was much easier to make great advances in all other areas of life. Now it is one of the lowest crime, highest educated and best places to live in all of Asia. It's also one of the few places that has radical diversity with very little issues from it.

BTW, I love the psych exam comment. Tell me, besides the knowledge that you were born with, do you have any reference for your comments about military entrance standards? No needs to answer since everything you said was pretty much false.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:44 AM

2,319 posts, read 4,800,612 times
Randy, I understand that you don't like MS and that you think her citizens are in denial about the issues (which I think isn't necessarily accurate). I don't understand what you're attempting to accomplish with the last 5+ pages of sarcastic, rude comments to posters. Why are you beating this into the ground? There are other posters here, including myself, who are not enamored with the state for various reasons, but we attempt to be respectful, say our piece and shut it. Everyone doesn't have to believe what we believe about Mississippi. Why continue to shove this down people's throat? You aren't changing minds or challenging their beliefs. You're solidifying their views and coming across as an unhappy, hateful bully. I'd like to think that's not really who you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi