Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 10:19 AM

4 posts, read 6,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SherrieB View Post
You are into Real Estate...I've posted 2 messages,and been answered by 2 Real estate Agents....Coincidental? I am the Secreatary/ receptionist for Century-21 Howell Assoc. here in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico! During vacation last year I bought a CD of Civil War Songs while on Vacation in Mississippi.....my dad hated it! but my husband likes it! Thanks for your answer. sherrie
do you know who the owner is in myrtle that owns the victorian house on church st.? Moderator cut: please do not post personal email addresses - you never know what you will end up with in your email box.

Last edited by Sam I Am; 03-13-2008 at 06:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2008, 09:23 PM

7 posts, read 24,006 times
OK everyone, the last time I looked it was under contract...address 1021 Church Street, listed with Crye-Leike, Realtors...I did eventually have a realtor lok into it for me, and he talked with the Listing Realtor, who stated it had some "Floor" issues, but that is all I got...house was built in 1890..5 Bdrms and 1 Bath.....3 Stories....do not know who owned it....but keep the chat going, and eventually we will all learn something! Sherrie

Old 03-27-2008, 09:14 AM

Smile old homes in myrtle ms.

I found out that the victorian house in myrtle ms. has been boughtfrom a man by the name of Moderator cut: edit He is fixing it up to re-sale.There is another interesting house next to the victorian house.It is a colonial house,owned by the dormans.d.d. dorman was the original owner but he has passed away.He has a daughter MODERATOR: please, no private names - and please take this to direct message, it is getting a little personal. thanks. that has the house now.I can't get in touch with her to see if she is interested in saleing the house.It is in need of alot of repair.It is a shame for this house to go to waste.I hear she is a retired school teacher.Thats all i can find out.

Last edited by Sam I Am; 03-27-2008 at 09:23 AM..

Old 04-23-2008, 07:27 AM

1 posts, read 1,513 times
I just came across this site, so this may be too old to say.
I believe I know which house you are talking about. I can give you information on the history of this house. Let me know.

Old 04-24-2008, 01:38 PM

denice2u I would love any information that i can get my e-mail address is Moderator cut: please, no personal; e-mail addresses. thanks. thanks alot for your reply

Last edited by nancy thereader; 04-25-2008 at 04:47 PM..

Old 04-25-2008, 09:28 PM

i finally got to see this victorian house in myrtle.It is in need of floor repair but it could be a beautiful home with some TLC.I love it!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi