Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2015, 08:14 AM

13,754 posts, read 13,322,930 times

Advertisements

I was thinking of paying for dance lessons for my son and his gf for Christmas. I should have started sooner, I know. I was hoping someone would know of a suitable place to try in the general Biloxi area.

I Googled and came up with a lot of schools for "children to adult" but they are mostly performing arts places. I just want ballroom-type, salza, somewhere that caters to adult couples.

Having positive reviews is always nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2015, 06:24 PM

1,098 posts, read 3,110,072 times
On google I found this which I copied and pasted:

USA Dance (Gulf Coast) Chapter #6052
USA Dance
Welcome to our chapter! USA Dance is dedicated to helping build ballroom dancing opportunities in every community nationwide!

We are a non-profit organization. USA Dance Chapters reach out to the community to promote dancing in a variety of ways including social dances with a group lesson prior to the dance taught by local teachers, public demonstrations, serving as an information resource about ballroom and more.

Some chapters organize dance competitions or host a combination of social dances, workshops and competitions. The general public is invited to attend all these events. Contact us to find out more about events we may have scheduled.

USA Dance also has a national magazine, named American Dancer, which we encourage you to check out at the right. This magazine, along with discounts to all of our local and other chapter events nationwide, is available with your USA Dance membership. We encourage you to 'get dancing' and join USA Dance!

Old 12-19-2015, 01:10 PM

13,754 posts, read 13,322,930 times
Thanks! I looked up Salsa lessons and I think I found something. I need to call and discuss details.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
View detailed profiles of: