Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 05:28 PM

2 posts, read 22,842 times

Advertisements

can you give me his email please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2010, 10:37 AM

1 posts, read 4,342 times
I know this is an old post, but I have a daughter in Starkville who is looking for a 3 bedroom house or apartment to rent. It's hard helping her when I live so far away and do not know the area. Any suggestions?

Old 05-07-2010, 06:03 PM

1 posts, read 4,279 times
I am looking for a 1-2 apartment or house to rent/share. I will be teaching at MSU and would like to be close enough to walk or bike. I would rather not end up living where a lot of younger students live, or at least not the super condensed area with students. Where is Camptown place? I am having a bit of trouble locating it.

Thanks

Old 06-01-2010, 12:05 PM

2 posts, read 8,294 times
There is a 3 Bedroom 1 Bath available in the Cotton District. It has a fenced in back yard. Available now.

Old 06-01-2010, 12:07 PM

2 posts, read 8,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidrar View Post
I know this is an old post, but I have a daughter in Starkville who is looking for a 3 bedroom house or apartment to rent. It's hard helping her when I live so far away and do not know the area. Any suggestions?
There is a 3 bedroom in the Cotton District availble now. It has a fenced in back yard

Old 07-05-2010, 10:29 PM

1 posts, read 3,984 times
Question looking for one bedroom house or apartment for rent in Starkville. Please help

Im looking for a one bedroom cottage or apartment..ive found one or two in the cotton district but i have no idea if they are available. one is the cottage on 103 lummus and the other is a small yellow house on hogan street. im in georgia, so i cant really just go apartment hunting right now. can someone tell me whats available in the cotton district or elsewhere? preferably a one bedroom. thanks to anyone who can help.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:48 AM

2,319 posts, read 4,782,900 times
I'm sorry I can't help, but I wanted to throw out an idea. When you call these landlords or managers, ask them if they know of anything or if they can give you suggestions on who to call. Sometimes that works. Good luck!

Old 08-08-2010, 08:46 PM

1 posts, read 3,907 times
Wink House of Interest

I know of a house that is 30 minutes from the college but it is 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. The house is over 2,000 sqft. The owners are military and are station in New York. They just returned from vacation checking on the house and it needs a little work but it is still a very nice house that needs some love and care. If you have an interst in speaking with the owners of the home, send a message to blessedandnotcursed@gmail.com.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 AM

1 posts, read 3,814 times
Hi, I currently live in Meridian,Ms and I will be a student at MSU next fall. I am looking for an apartment, preferably in the Cotton District, to live in. I have had a lot of trouble finding one online because that is the only way I can look for one since I live so far away. I wanted to know if anyone knew of any available apartments, or a website I could browse to find one online. Thanks and GO BULLDOGS!! )

Old 11-09-2010, 12:08 PM

1 posts, read 3,755 times
If anyone is still looking for a house to rent, we are trying to rent our house out beginning January 1, 2011. It is a 4 bd/2 ba house located in a quiet neighborhood about 2 miles from MSU campus. It has a carport,large fenced in yard with deck and two storage buildings. Has all appliances. Rent is $900 a month plus utilities. Pets are allowed with no pet deposit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi