Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2021, 01:14 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,771,788 times

Advertisements

This has to be a mistake. Big Boogie and his entourage were en-route from Memphis to Biloxi, where they were to play during that resort city's famously wholesome and fun-filled Spring Break. And truly, if we can't look up to rappers, who can we look up to? Poor Big Boogie: so misunderstood..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...i-highway.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2021, 02:37 PM

25,570 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Big Boogie's father died when he was young, prompting the youngster to enter the rap scene
Well, DANG! That just 'splains it all, doesn't it?

(21 cars?! 23 people were arrested?! 4 cars impounded?! There was a lot more than Yessir/Nosir/ I am very sorry, Sir going on at that scene)

Old 04-12-2021, 06:29 PM

7,480 posts, read 6,259,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
This has to be a mistake. Big Boogie and his entourage were en-route from Memphis to Biloxi, where they were to play during that resort city's famously wholesome and fun-filled Spring Break. And truly, if we can't look up to rappers, who can we look up to? Poor Big Boogie: so misunderstood..

Probably one day a movie will be made about his life and all the contributions to mankind he made.

Old 04-12-2021, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Well, DANG! That just 'splains it all, doesn't it?

(21 cars?! 23 people were arrested?! 4 cars impounded?! There was a lot more than Yessir/Nosir/ I am very sorry, Sir going on at that scene)
I want video. I DEMAND video. Surely, some great video of this epic event will emerge. Then again, considering 21 cars were involved, just the high points of the total footage might require a boxed set of DVDs. Move over, Downton Abbey...

At least one of those cars has to have been LIVE STREAMING the police chase or the roadblock or whatever happened. I love it when the Suspects live stream these events: https://www.city-data.com/forum/miss...cing-back.html

Listener, did you notice that Big Boogie says he grew up, "mostly below the Poverty Line"? Why do I get the feeling that "mostly", here, is being used as a subjective term (his supposed poverty being primarily a matter of opinion).

And are there Rapper Supply Stores at the mall, like the Goth Stores at the mall? I mean, can you go and buy bales of nasty-looking FAKE DRUG MONEY, at the Rapper Supply Store? (you know, like Play Money - which I was too poor to afford, as a kid - only this fake money is pre-aged, and stained and wrinkly) It would be so much easier to pose with stacks of fake drug money (or robbery money, or Murder4Me money, or whatever those stacks of bills supposedly represent, in Big Boogie's staged publicity photos).

Last edited by GrandviewGloria; 04-12-2021 at 07:32 PM..

Old 04-18-2021, 01:23 PM

560 posts, read 786,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post

I know! This shooting star of pop culture! This magnetic icon that radiates cultural heat has been unfairly maligned by the media. Poor Big Boogie Indeed!

So here's what I did. I channeled the spirit of 2Pac. And the first thing he said in his low mellifluous voice that sounded a lot like Morgan Freeman's was, "While Boogie was on his way to Biloxi in his hybrid limousine that is fueled by 100% Vegetable Oil, he and his posse were listening to the theme of Little Einsteins: "We are going on a trip on my little rocket ship" Boogie has no connection to the incident near Coldwater because he and his posse were having a sing-along."

Here is a proper tribute to Big Boogie and his Wonderland of Wholesomeness. Come on everybody! I'll sing the high parts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0

Old 04-18-2021, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadory View Post
I know! This shooting star of pop culture! This magnetic icon that radiates cultural heat has been unfairly maligned by the media. Poor Big Boogie Indeed!

So here's what I did. I channeled the spirit of 2Pac. And the first thing he said in his low mellifluous voice that sounded a lot like Morgan Freeman's was, "While Boogie was on his way to Biloxi in his hybrid limousine that is fueled by 100% Vegetable Oil, he and his posse were listening to the theme of Little Einsteins: "We are going on a trip on my little rocket ship" Boogie has no connection to the incident near Coldwater because he and his posse were having a sing-along."

Here is a proper tribute to Big Boogie and his Wonderland of Wholesomeness. Come on everybody! I'll sing the high parts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
You know, I bet that's where Big Boogie was conceived: at an Earth Wind & Fire concert.... or while one of their records was playing... Or, maybe, Boogie Wonderland was playing in the Delivery Room of the hospital, while the future musician was being born, and that's the first thing his mother heard, while he was being spanked - revealing he'd been born with a really big voice.

But definitely, The Boog's hands are totally spotless, where the shooting is concerned. It's hard finding good help - I mean good posses - these days. The Boogmeister had nothing to do with it, I'm sure.

A biodiesel limousine? I instantly googled Mercedes 600 Pullman Biodiesel, and came up with nothing. But then, I found what has to be the car you mentioned. It looks just like The Big Boog's jewelry. Experientially, the car and Boog's jewelry would seamlessly SEGUE: Finnjet - Antti Rahko - SixMania, into one overwhelmingly fabulous experience.

Leave it to the Boogster, to do for Biodiesel Mercedes, what he's done for Dior sweatshirts. Or as BVGARI's new target demographic are fond of saying, MAI TROPPO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kNoeK5RhFw (There's no such thing as too much. But truly, someone should have helped those actresses with their Italian vowel sounds. They're off...)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi