Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2007, 11:20 AM

1 posts, read 5,594 times

Advertisements

My family & I may be moving to the Meridian area this summer (work related). I am looking for any info available. Best area to be in? We've really thought about renting, but unsure about where to start. My husband has visited the area a couple of times and I think his work will be around the Marion area. How are the schools? I will have one child in middle school and one in elementary school. As I said, any help would be wonderful! Moving from NC will be a big change for us and it's so hard having, myself, not ever been there. Thanks to all!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2007, 10:40 PM

5 posts, read 19,400 times
Me and My husband are also moving to the Meridian area (work related) in a couple of weeks. I don't know much about it either. I visited there this past weekend for the first time and I was a bit overwhelmed. Go to www.peytonridge.com these are some very nice newly built duplexes for rent in Meridian. Also Rose Wood in Marion there newly built townhouses. I was told Peyton Ridge was $850.00 and Rose Wood $725.00. I don't know a lot about the school systems. I was told that the City Schools wasn't good at all. You may find also some info in the Meridian Star the local newspaper I believe they have a web address also. Hope all goes well and Good Luck. I know exactly how you feel but we only live about 3 hours from there(Tupelo,Ms) so I cannot imagine.

Old 08-22-2008, 11:29 PM

23 posts, read 138,224 times
Is MArion near meridian? I tried to look up Rose Wood but couldn't get anything in MS save the graveyard...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi