Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2008, 11:46 AM

33 posts, read 155,249 times

Advertisements

This is actually becoming annoying... I had my Bearcat BC350A Scanner on in the car while I was outside working on the springs today and heard them call out "BOLO General Lee an Orange Muscle Car with 01 on the doors and a Rebel Flag on the roof" then "10-4". So I'm thinking... "Lovely, what now? Did I blow the horn one too many times everytime someone asks me to blow it? Or are they just being... arses?" and the thing is I haven't been anywhere in the General Lee since Oct. 7th because I had it jacked-up under the car-port with both springs off LOL

Just some Good Ol' Boys,
Never meaning no harm,
Beats all you ever saw,
Been in trouble with the law,
Since the day they was born.

Thoughts?

-----
Sincerely,
Joey Paul Gowdy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 08:13 AM

251 posts, read 1,066,245 times
Did they happen to mention why? Usually dispatchers give the reason for the BOLO.

Old 11-17-2008, 12:28 PM

2 posts, read 7,857 times
Default LOL. that's cool...

if you're the owner of the "General Lee" WE LOVE IT when you come by our house & blow that cool horn. I have a 5 yr old grandson that visits, and it's the highlight of his day. Sorry if the "popo" don't like it. Dukes of Hazard was one of our fav shows growing up...and my then 5 yr old son (now 28) liked to crawl in/out of our burnt orange monte carlo & pretend it was The General...guess that's when the grandson got it from, his Dad...apple sure didn't fall far from this tree. Keep up the fun! We love it!

Old 12-01-2008, 11:36 AM

33 posts, read 155,249 times
Yes, it was probably me since I'm the only guy in North Mississipi with a General Lee...

I will have the General Lee in the Booneville Chrstimas Parade this year:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/mississippi/503379-christmas-parade-booneville-ms-dec-1st.html

-----
Sincerely,
Joey Paul Gowdy
The Official Site of Joey Gowdy | Home
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi