Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-18-2011, 02:17 AM

15 posts, read 24,828 times

Advertisements

that is probably so!! just have patience! im 20 yrs of age and work at wendys with no manufacturing experience and they called me back!! i believe they called me quicker than some people is because i took the first available date in anything they gave me! I have to do my physical in the morning!! stay in touch!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2011, 04:29 AM

1 posts, read 1,619 times
Default New Poster!

I'm Jordan, from Pontotoc. 22 years old. I have read every page of this forum to get caught up before posting. First off thanks for all the great advice and heads up from everyone. Here is my status so far:
Applied - seems like forever ago
Day 1 test - beg of Nov
Day 2 simulation - scheduled for Jan 20

Thanks to everyone that's posted, I don't think I have any relevant questions. It won't be a problem, but it seems odd you'd have to do a urine and hair test for whatever reason. I'm just anxious to get it done. The only other question I have would concern previous Toyota workers or workers that were declined following the background check. Unfortunately, my Ole Miss days included a misdemeanor marijuana charge, no jail or anything just a simple ticket. I really hope this doesn't exclude me. I'm in good shape with good work background and references. I was just wondering if anyone knew if that one thing would exclude me from my shot at a job. Either way, good luck to you all and thanks again.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:35 AM

116 posts, read 209,177 times
Question to those who have started job: Since the plant is not producing right now are the employees still working the 2 weeks days 2 weeks nights rotation or will that start later?

Old 01-18-2011, 07:26 AM

172 posts, read 330,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Question to those who have started job: Since the plant is not producing right now are the employees still working the 2 weeks days 2 weeks nights rotation or will that start later?
ms. sunshine! I am betting it will start when production gets under way! With training, I am sure they are not gonna have their personel training night and day. Well I noticed nobody said anything, so jus a guess. Hope u hav a good day! Let us kno, as I am sure you will when you get the call! Still waiting since Jan. 4th. We shall see!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaboi20 View Post
i ready to start my first day!! i did my stimulation test in november and didn't hear anything from them til last week! my start day is feb 14 and i have to go get my health physical done in the morning! My advice to everyone is to be patient with them!! They only have about 60 people doing about 2000 people paper work!! Im looking forward to working with you guys and getting paid!! lol
Welcome Delta!! As you hav read I am sure most of us are waiting for one phase or another! Congrats on the hire! Thanks too for coming in and being of encouragement right away! I am happy for you!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlrussel View Post
I'm Jordan, from Pontotoc. 22 years old. I have read every page of this forum to get caught up before posting. First off thanks for all the great advice and heads up from everyone. Here is my status so far:
Applied - seems like forever ago
Day 1 test - beg of Nov
Day 2 simulation - scheduled for Jan 20

Thanks to everyone that's posted, I don't think I have any relevant questions. It won't be a problem, but it seems odd you'd have to do a urine and hair test for whatever reason. I'm just anxious to get it done. The only other question I have would concern previous Toyota workers or workers that were declined following the background check. Unfortunately, my Ole Miss days included a misdemeanor marijuana charge, no jail or anything just a simple ticket. I really hope this doesn't exclude me. I'm in good shape with good work background and references. I was just wondering if anyone knew if that one thing would exclude me from my shot at a job. Either way, good luck to you all and thanks again.
Jordan,
Welcome to the forum! I sent you a note in ur inbox! Best of luck to you on your day 2 testing!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:51 AM

116 posts, read 209,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
ms. sunshine! I am betting it will start when production gets under way! With training, I am sure they are not gonna have their personel training night and day. Well I noticed nobody said anything, so jus a guess. Hope u hav a good day! Let us kno, as I am sure you will when you get the call! Still waiting since Jan. 4th. We shall see!
Morning! We could use a bit of sunshine in Tupelo this morning . Rain Rain

Maybe we will both interview in February) I love this little icon lol it makes me smile everytime I use it!

Old 01-18-2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Morning! We could use a bit of sunshine in Tupelo this morning . Rain Rain

Maybe we will both interview in February) I love this little icon lol it makes me smile everytime I use it!

Morning to you too ms. sunshine!! I love our lil' full face smiley guy too! I am way deep in snow up here!! I would rather hav the rain! LOL> I can't wait to get to see you! And give you a big ol' hug!! Feb. will be our month girl!

Old 01-18-2011, 10:48 AM

6 posts, read 10,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
Put my app in on 8/25/10 start 2/14/11 feels good to hit page 100 to all who are reading without accounts create one everyone has a voice and goodluck to everyone
applied sep 25
1 phase oct 6
2 phase nov 3
3 phase dec 8 interview
4 phase jan 21 phyical
Thank God I Made It This Far! Start Date Feb 14 2011

Old 01-18-2011, 11:30 AM

55 posts, read 109,324 times
from my calculations the avg time between the computer test and the interview and physical is anywhere from 6 to 8 weeks. some are sooner,but most are in this time frame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi