Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-21-2011, 08:07 AM

46 posts, read 80,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
Mluv-2000 I interviewed for team leader as well.
Maybe they want us Leading in Assembly or Paint however I am willing to Lead in the Janitoral Dept right now I just need Work!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2011, 08:09 AM

107 posts, read 194,373 times
Mluv I hear ya been out of unemploment since nov 22nd,need a job real bad.

Old 01-21-2011, 08:31 AM

172 posts, read 330,505 times
Well folks I jus posted in my blog about feeling a lil' down. I am happy for all who got hired, I really am. It is a little tough at times, I kno I need to trust God's timing! We shall see. I hope everyone has a great weekend! Take care. Oh and BTW, it is -26 with the windchill in WI today!! YUK>>

Old 01-21-2011, 08:50 AM

107 posts, read 194,373 times
Does anyone know toyotas policey on steel toe shoes,ear plugs ect....

Old 01-21-2011, 08:52 AM

142 posts, read 260,557 times
Default Feeling Down

I too am feeling a little gloomy because I see everyone getting good news it seems except for me and yeah I know it's not been long since I took the 1st assessment test but I haven't even heard anything about a 2nd test yet and it bothers me because I too wonder if they take the time to send out rejection letters or is that simply a myth? I am glad for all of you who have been hired and hopefully I can post the same thing one day soon!!!!!!!OH 2 MY NEW FRIENDS DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE MY REPUTATION IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME THAT I HAVE A GREAT REPUTATION, TRUST ME I GET NOTHING OUT OF IT AS SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT....

Old 01-21-2011, 11:23 AM

19 posts, read 33,831 times
Ok everyone, I need some help. I have heard nothing from Toyota since I did my Day 1 the 3rd week of November. I was thinking that it might be because of the Holidays, but have noticed that others are being scheduled for Day 2's, Interviews, etc.,
Would I have received a rejection notice if I did not pass Day 1? Or if they weren't considering me after Day 1? I tested with about 9 other people, 3 of which did not finish or finished very early.
Is there a number for HR that I could call and check my status?
I realize that hiring may take some time, but if I am not being considered I need to know that also.
I checked online and it has that "your application is being processed...up to 12 months" line.
Thanks!

Old 01-21-2011, 11:36 AM

116 posts, read 208,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
I deliver in a ford explorer Eddie bauher and get 11/gallon have been for 2 years it's bad but tips are always more than my gas but theres one place that's always hiring mcdonalds I work there to pizza hut is stressful don't recommend it for anyone glad I get to quit both in a couple weeks

In time when we're all able or need to including myself maybe we can trade in for a Toyota

Old 01-21-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
They told me I did very well on my interview and so far so good when I was done.
They don't seem to candy coat things so if they told you that I'm sure you did and eventually they'll be in touch w/ya. Good Luck!

Old 01-21-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaboi20 View Post
is so happy i got my call for my final offer!!! IM NOW AN OFFICAL EMPLOYEE OF TOYOTA!!! IM N TEARS YAL!!! HANG IN DER EVERYONE!! ITS BEEN A LONG ROAD FOR US ALL!!! GOT TO HAVE FAITH!!
CONGRATULATIONS, I understand your emotions and I'll be the same way when I get that call. It's truly a long road!

Old 01-21-2011, 12:29 PM

Default Day 1 Assessment Test

I'm curious about something. I know many of us have taken the Day 1 Assessment test and are still waiting for the call on Day 2. Those of you who have made it to the Day 2 Assessment and beyond when you took the Day 1 test and you were answering those behavioral/personality questions did you go straight down the line answering "agree/disagree" and/or did you answer some of them with the other choices such as somewhat agree/disagree, strongly agree/disagree.....?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi