U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-23-2011, 04:14 AM

47 posts, read 46,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawii View Post
Hey Pjrineha, just keep the testing simple, I mean very simple. Ask your husband to assist you with some of these problems, or get on the internet google basic math questions. You can also go to books a million and find some helpful books. Read every question slowly and take your time. This whole computer test is about how many you answer right and not speed or how fast you finish a section of the test. Take your time, and have a open mind.
There are some % math questions as well as basic fractions. It's not overly difficult but if you haven't done math in while it will surely help to do some studying. My wife is a math teacher so she help me refresh. Also, there ARE some parts of the test where speed matters as well as accuracy. I will probably be unlike any other "online assessment" you've taken. Good luck!
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2011, 08:01 AM

82 posts, read 139,682 times
There are a few places for rent in new Albany as well only about ten min from Toyota and Sherman and blue springs

Old 01-23-2011, 08:02 AM

201 posts, read 233,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayes25 View Post
Garmon 1966 I start on the 28th to
Thats great to know. I look forward to meeting everyone soon. FYI for everyone on here..... I said a lengthy prayer in hopes that those on here that haven't heard anything or have had slow progress soon see results in their favor. The power of prayer is STRONG. Believe and HE will provide. Everyone just hang in there. They say the best things are worth waiting for. I almost gave up but GOD helped me hang on through faith.

Old 01-23-2011, 08:57 AM

172 posts, read 198,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Thats great to know. I look forward to meeting everyone soon. FYI for everyone on here..... I said a lengthy prayer in hopes that those on here that haven't heard anything or have had slow progress soon see results in their favor. The power of prayer is STRONG. Believe and HE will provide. Everyone just hang in there. They say the best things are worth waiting for. I almost gave up but GOD helped me hang on through faith.

Garmon,
Nicely put buddy! I think it would be a nice B day present, mine is coming up this thurs. Thanks so much for your encouragement! It is a wonderful thing, the power of prayer! I too, will be joining you in lifting us all up!!

Old 01-23-2011, 09:03 AM

201 posts, read 233,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Garmon,
Nicely put buddy! I think it would be a nice B day present, mine is coming up this thurs. Thanks so much for your encouragement! It is a wonderful thing, the power of prayer! I too, will be joining you in lifting us all up!!
Happy Birthday and hope your call comes that day or sooner.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:56 AM

22 posts, read 24,349 times
FYI: My friend's husband went to work at Nissan when it first opened. Until they sold their house in Tupelo, she and their children stayed here while he lived in a camper near Nissan for a few months. After they sold their house, they bought a house down there. I believe he shared the camper with another Nissan employee. It's an interesting idea if there are facilities for it.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:05 PM

32 posts, read 48,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poolcapt View Post
It took 2 weeks to get a call back for me
me too.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:13 PM

45 posts, read 53,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by san-stitch View Post
so you already work for toyota?
Are you transferring here from another plant?
I used to work for Toyota. Just got rehired.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:19 PM

45 posts, read 53,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak View Post
I was asking a doctor today and he said when they test you for carpeltunnel that will stick a needle in your wrist and run shocks through it are it at least that is what he said they do.. Anybody that has had a physical is there any needles involved in the physical? I have never heard of that until today..
No needles, LOL. I had my physical Monday.

Old 01-23-2011, 03:19 PM

17 posts, read 20,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyota4life View Post
There are some % math questions as well as basic fractions. It's not overly difficult but if you haven't done math in while it will surely help to do some studying. My wife is a math teacher so she help me refresh. Also, there ARE some parts of the test where speed matters as well as accuracy. I will probably be unlike any other "online assessment" you've taken. Good luck!
Thanks toyota4life, real good advice. Thanks so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi