U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2011, 08:41 PM

60 posts, read 90,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
I took my physical friday the 11th and got a call today with a job offer.
Gawells how did your test come out about carpal tunnel? Mine was 4.75.and im alittle worried but the doc said she thought it would be alright. I didnt even kbow i had that and i dont have any trouble from it... Congrats on getting hired hope to see you there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2011, 10:20 PM

222 posts, read 328,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gawells View Post
I took my physical friday the 11th and got a call today with a job offer.
Congratulations....Tell them we are on our way!!!!

Old 03-15-2011, 06:43 AM

17 posts, read 28,455 times
Has anyone had to have their interview resheduled?
I had car problems this morning and I tried calling that number from the email, but i could'nt get an answer, so i left a message and sent them an email.
Should I just keep calling until i get someone?

Old 03-15-2011, 07:39 AM

88 posts, read 134,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo22 View Post
holding on, No I'm still waiting. I hope they call this week. What about you?
I havent heard anything yet, but im hoping someone call this week. You know of anyone else in our group, and if their status has changed to read the same as ours?

Old 03-15-2011, 07:53 AM

12 posts, read 19,555 times
Still waiting on a date for a physical and contingency start date. Praying this is the week...I'm so ready, Okaaay.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:49 AM

88 posts, read 134,386 times
Hey guys, from reading the latest posts and talking with a few employees that have actually started, it appears the hiring process has kicked into a hgher gear. Can anyone say on average whats the wait time from day 2 simulation test you may receive call or email for an interview and from interview to drug test, background check, physical and so on..... any input will be greatly appreciated... still "Holding On". Congrats to all who have been hired and Good luck to those who are still in the hiring process.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:21 AM

2 posts, read 2,659 times
Hey everybody, I've been lurking the past two months. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. Here is my application process time line.

Online App. - Last week of Jan.
Day 1 - Feb. 4
Day 2 - Feb. 18
Interview/TL test - Feb. 24
Background check start - Feb. 24
Background check finished - March 3

I haven't received a call yet for a contingent job offer or physical date but I'm hoping it will come pretty soon. Does anybody know when they call references? None of mine have been called yet, I figured that was part of the background check process.

Old 03-15-2011, 10:42 AM

55 posts, read 95,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romo22 View Post
San-Stitch, How long after day 2 testing did they call him for an interview?
about a month. THe interview was Jan 5, no call yet for physical.

Old 03-15-2011, 12:16 PM

45 posts, read 66,661 times
I took my Day 1 test on feb 26th. I haven't heard anything yet however, i am positive i passed my test due to my status saying i will be contacted for the next phase of the hiring process. What is the wait all about? Im anxious... is there a hold on the process right now? Can anyone give me some insight on this...Thanks!

Old 03-15-2011, 12:33 PM

1 posts, read 1,272 times
Hi new to this post and wondered what day 2 test (physical test?) consists of? Curious to know if it is a physical endurance type of thing or a medical physical exam? Thanks in advance for info!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or