U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2011, 01:42 PM

81 posts, read 130,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred1257 View Post
I still have not heard anything from toyota since my day 2. My status went from final interview scheduled to it may take several months. It said final interview scheduled for over a month and i took day 2 in february and it may take several months a couple of weeks. I completed day 2 and thought I did very well but maybe Im wrong. I can no longer click on production team member anymore. I dont understand. i feel like if they know Im not in it anymore they would know the results immeediately instead of me thinking i may get a call for final interview and then my status changes. MAJOR HEADACHE! I guess I will have to call.
Report back your findings please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2011, 02:59 PM

222 posts, read 328,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1b4me View Post
Hey brewer what's up ? Looks like we're both in the same boat. I know that 3 of the 7 in our day 2 group have been offered positions or hired already. Plus the fact that I see people that have had their interviews after us, getting called back very quickly for physicals and job offers. Doesn't look too good for us old buddy. Look at it this way, at least you didn't have to drive as far as me.

Not a good status if your interview was 11-12 weeks ago like mine, ha ha ha........
Exactly what does your status say. If I remember correctly you said you had to reschedule your interview. I think I read on a canada forum that once you don't go at the time they ask you, your application is put on the bottom. Your probably still in you . Maybe you will be called with us March interviewers. Stay positive. I know it's easier said then done, but I think their is going to be a hiring craze in a while.

Old 04-14-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
Exactly what does your status say. If I remember correctly you said you had to reschedule your interview. I think I read on a canada forum that once you don't go at the time they ask you, your application is put on the bottom. Your probably still in you . Maybe you will be called with us March interviewers. Stay positive. I know it's easier said then done, but I think their is going to be a hiring craze in a while.

Actually, I didn't reschedule my interview. I was there 20 minutes early.

at www.updatemyapplication.com/tmmms it says

Team Leader - Thank you for your interest in Toyota Motor Manufactuing Mississippi (TMMMS). Please be patient as we process qualified candidates. Be aware that it may take more than 12 months before you are asked to participate in the later stages of the selection process. Thank you again for your interest.

Team Member - You have completed an application for the production team member position. You have been asked to schedule yourself for the next step of the hiring process at https://tmmms.selectrakonline.com/re...al/myjobs.aspx . Thank you

Then you go there and all it says is

Your application is currently being reviewed.
Please check back later to check on the status of your application.

I might be on social security by the time they call, ha ha ha

Old 04-14-2011, 04:03 PM

241 posts, read 358,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh39759 View Post
Toyota just called. Offered me start on MONDAY!! (someone had dropped out) BUT I had to have physical in Tupelo at 11 am today. Out of town with sick father, couldn't make it. I am bummed. But they did promise to call me back. Man I needed that..but thank you Lord for the ray of opportunity.
I am speechless, I know that was hard to swallow by saying you could not do that. Also, that is not enough time to prepare to make a move so soon. Congrats, you know your in the door now.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola26 View Post
Took my Day2 two weeks ago and got a call today for my interview!!! God is good!!!! Excited!! Hope I do well. Does anybody have advice for me before I go next week it will be greatly appreciated!!
GOD is GOOD all the time. Nola26, I have learned to just be yourself, because you will feel more relaxed and the answers to the questions will flow out, instead of you looking at the wall to get an answer. Trust me they know when you are making up things. Their interview is nothing like the ones they show on tv, they are regular people like us and know where we are coming from. So don't over think it, just relax and breath- that is what they told me, HAHA

Old 04-14-2011, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
I agree with you 100%, I always say, if you have not got an rejecting letter you are good, you will just have to wait. It's going to happen, but not when you want it to happen. just have faith!!

Old 04-14-2011, 06:50 PM

9 posts, read 16,348 times
Leigh39759.....God Bless You! Hope your father is better soon. Congrats on the call!

Old 04-14-2011, 06:57 PM

9 posts, read 16,348 times
Im still waiting on interview call.......Not giving up! If its meant to be They will call!

Old 04-15-2011, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
I agree with you 100%, I always say, if you have not got an rejecting letter you are good, you will just have to wait. It's going to happen, but not when you want it to happen. just have faith!!
To be honest, I don't think that they are sending out rejection letters yet to people that have had interviews. I could be wrong, but the only people I saw here that got rejection letters were the ones that didn't make it past day 1 or 2. I wonder if the stuff that's happening in Japan is going to affect the plant much ?

Old 04-15-2011, 06:44 AM

17 posts, read 28,440 times
So I'm kinda confused.
Is my status change a good thing or is it happening to everyone who made it past the interview?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or