U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-04-2011, 07:18 PM

27 posts, read 36,898 times

Advertisements

YES IT DID AN THANKS AGIN HotTopic84 !!! BEST OF LUCK 2 U AN EVER 1 OUT THERE TRYNA GET ON AT TOYOTA OR WHERE EVER UR TRYNA GET ON AT !!! GOD BLESS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2011, 10:05 PM

146 posts, read 215,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey38654 View Post
Curiously enough, everyone at the interview had to fill out an application. The application letterhead was from KELLY hiring service/temp service company. I'm wondering if these were just generic sheets left over from the Canada hiring session or if Kelly Services has anything to do with it. I've heard of HireRight calling people from the forum here so I am unsure if there is another link to check your status.

--UPDATE--
I went to Kelly Services' Web site. It appears that they offer external job postings (vs. internal/job transfer postings) for some of the other plants through Kelly. So yeah, probably used left-over forms. Sorry for posting so many different messages in a row. I'm not trying to SPAM the forum, I promise.
I never noticed that it was Kelly hiring service/temp....Are we going to get hired through Toyota or a Temp service? Does anyone know? I'm just curious...

Old 05-05-2011, 04:43 AM

91 posts, read 179,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
I never noticed that it was Kelly hiring service/temp....Are we going to get hired through Toyota or a Temp service? Does anyone know? I'm just curious...
I think it's safe to say Toyota is doing the hiring, or at least this Selectrak International agency.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:27 AM

11 posts, read 15,535 times
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but I have been lurking on here for a good while now because I have been seeking a job with Toyota since they started taking applications in late August 2010. After many months, I am fortunate enough to have gotten a Team Member position, and my start date is May 9th. My time-line, approximately, is as follows:

Application - August, 2010
Computer test - Late October, 2010
2nd day - Late January, 2011
Interview - March 10th, 2011
Contingent job offer - April 26th, 2011
Physical - May 2nd, 2011
Final job offer - May 4th, 2011
Start date - May 9th, 2011

I list these dates to help others get a sense of the time-line. Also, while I am on here, anyone on this forum from Oxford, MS? I'd REALLY like to get a car-pool going! Good luck to everyone on here: those who have gotten the good news, and especially those who are still waiting on good news. I know it is brutal waiting, but have faith and patience, and your time will come.

Old 05-05-2011, 09:11 AM

88 posts, read 134,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafer View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum, but I have been lurking on here for a good while now because I have been seeking a job with Toyota since they started taking applications in late August 2010. After many months, I am fortunate enough to have gotten a Team Member position, and my start date is May 9th. My time-line, approximately, is as follows:

Physical - May 2nd, 2011

I list these dates to help others get a sense of the time-line. Also, while I am on here, anyone on this forum from Oxford, MS? I'd REALLY like to get a car-pool going! Good luck to everyone on here: those who have gotten the good news, and especially those who are still waiting on good news. I know it is brutal waiting, but have faith and patience, and your time will come.
Congrats on your new career with Toyota After your interview, did you receive an email or call concerning your contingent job offer/physical?

Old 05-05-2011, 11:17 AM

91 posts, read 179,037 times
Quote:
Hey everyone,

Physical - May 2nd, 2011

A big THANK YOU for posting this. It gives me hope because I applied in September of 2010 and I was beginning to think they had already outed me, despite the fact that I haven't received a rejection letter after the interview. There is hope Congratulations!!

Old 05-05-2011, 03:02 PM

241 posts, read 358,417 times
Quote:
Hey everyone,

Physical - May 2nd, 2011

Congrats with the new job!! Thanks for sharing your information.

Old 05-05-2011, 03:15 PM

9 posts, read 13,223 times
Anybody else here with a June 6 start date?

Old 05-05-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Congrats on your new career with Toyota After your interview, did you receive an email or call concerning your contingent job offer/physical?
Holding on, I got a call for the job offer.

Old 05-05-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey38654 View Post
A big THANK YOU for posting this. It gives me hope because I applied in September of 2010 and I was beginning to think they had already outed me, despite the fact that I haven't received a rejection letter after the interview. There is hope Congratulations!!
Mikey38654,

Thank you, and you are very welcome. People like yourself, still waiting, are the reason why I wanted to post my time-line. Just have patience and your time will come. Take care.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or