U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2011, 01:58 PM

222 posts, read 328,152 times

Advertisements

Hope everyone is staying positive. I heard today that hiring will slow down until August. I know they have new people coming in all the way up to June 6 so far. Just a heads up to everyone that is waiting as I am.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2011, 02:44 PM

89 posts, read 125,178 times
I go next Tuesday for my interview!!! Yippee!! Now I'm nervous!!

Old 05-10-2011, 03:00 PM

91 posts, read 178,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
Hope everyone is staying positive. I heard today that hiring will slow down until August. I know they have new people coming in all the way up to June 6 so far. Just a heads up to everyone that is waiting as I am.
Just curious... what was your source for that information? Example, friend, relative, Toyota employee or HR?

Old 05-10-2011, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey38654 View Post
Just curious... what was your source for that information? Example, friend, relative, Toyota employee or HR?
Friend who went to their interview on today asked the interviewer When would they be contacted. Their answer was. " one week to 2 months but now we are slowing down until August".

Old 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM

I have a friend who applied for Toyota and now she decided to back out. She checked her status today and it had under production team leader the assessment for her to take right on line. She did well on both test and this must be why they are still pursueing her after almost 2 months of not scheduling her interview. They called her back in March to schedule a interview and she never called them back. Hummmmm!!!!!

Old 05-10-2011, 05:37 PM

241 posts, read 358,200 times
Quote:
Thanks for the info, I was just going to ask you , have you got a call yet.

Old 05-10-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2faithful View Post
i have a friend who applied for toyota and now she decided to back out. She checked her status today and it had under production team leader the assessment for her to take right on line. She did well on both test and this must be why they are still pursueing her after almost 2 months of not scheduling her interview. They called her back in march to schedule a interview and she never called them back. Hummmmm!!!!!
no way!!wow

Old 05-10-2011, 06:04 PM

27 posts, read 36,881 times
When toyota call u for a interview, what will your caller id read or what # will show up on your caller id ???

Old 05-10-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
Thanks for the info, I was just going to ask you , have you got a call yet.
Not yet, After todays news from my friend I will go ahead and secure a temporary job until I hear from Toyota. I know they are still testing and interviewing but no one is being hired right now unless they are filling in gaps from people leaving or not making it for some reason or another. I know the bulk of the team members will be the last to be hired. The lady from Toyota told me to just be patient even though she said its frustrating not knowing. If you haven't gotten that dreaded rejection letter I say just stay positive and mostly prayerful that you will get called.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Not yet, After todays news from my friend I will go ahead and secure a temporary job until I hear from Toyota. I know they are still testing and interviewing but no one is being hired right now unless they are filling in gaps from people leaving or not making it for some reason or another. I know the bulk of the team members will be the last to be hired. The lady from Toyota told me to just be patient even though she said its frustrating not knowing. If you haven't gotten that dreaded rejection letter I say just stay positive and mostly prayerful that you will get called.
That's good to know, I don't mind the waiting game. But if I didn't have a job already, that would be a different story.Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or