Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2011, 09:09 PM

6 posts, read 10,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
Thanks MS Teacher.... We are all still staying positive and praying for a great ending to this method. I personally appreciate the ones who have been hired and still keep us informed of whats going on inside.

ikr....thanx everybody!!!!!!!!!!!...its keeping me positive about these long wait periods
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2011, 09:47 PM

18 posts, read 34,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blessed28 View Post
ok got a question. I had drug screen on may 10th and the dr called today for me to send him proof of a prescription for urine test.why didnt he mention hair test and needing proof? Is that at a later call or what? Now that he has proof ... What happens next? Does he call back or does someone from toyota call?? I know that hire right has checked my work to see if i am employed also.
i got that call from the doctor also.now you just have to wait. They call me back 3 days later so hang in there and good luck

Old 05-19-2011, 03:06 AM

81 posts, read 147,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJAE0716 View Post
I was also contacted today to verify employment, My interview was Jan. 5th, first time hearing anything since then, must say I'm very excited
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrenly26 View Post
since I left my interview on Jan 18 this is the first I have been contacted
It is very strange that some people are getting messages and emails that tell them that their background checks are starting and completed, and some are not. You guys took your interview 2-4 weeks before me. Very strange indeed !!!

Old 05-19-2011, 03:08 AM

81 posts, read 147,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Hey Brewer They told us today that 774 have been hired. They said 1500 total by end of year.
Hey MS Teacher, how's everything going. They ain't working ya too hard are they, ha ha........

Old 05-19-2011, 08:28 AM

89 posts, read 143,755 times
How long has it been normally taking HireRight to finish a background check? They started on mine Tuesday and I got another email yesterday needing a recent check stub.

Old 05-19-2011, 09:24 AM

88 posts, read 150,937 times
Anyone on this forum interviewed in March heard any news yet? I was interviewd on March 29 and havent received a call or email about anything.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:13 AM

14 posts, read 19,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Anyone on this forum interviewed in March heard any news yet? I was interviewd on March 29 and havent received a call or email about anything.
Hello I haven't heard anything yet interview was on April 12...Hireright started on my background check the next day...Someone called one of my reference to verify my employment but still haven't heard anything...What does your status says?

Old 05-19-2011, 10:25 AM

88 posts, read 150,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcoretta View Post
Hello I haven't heard anything yet interview was on April 12...Hireright started on my background check the next day...Someone called one of my reference to verify my employment but still haven't heard anything...What does your status says?
application is currently being reviewed... check back later on your status.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:38 AM

91 posts, read 203,824 times
Default Satellite Imagery of Toyota Plant

If you want satellite pix of Toyota to see the size of it or for whatever reason, don't go to Google - their imagery only shows the lot they built on. Go to mapquest, search for "toyota motor manufacturing blue springs ms" and you can click on the location and zoom in. If you see a field of dirt, ZOOM IN again. It's funny, but that's how Mapquest's imagery works for this location. Once you zoom in, if you zoom out again sometimes it will show the building scaled down and sometimes it will show the field again. Try zooming with your mouse if you have one of those roller buttons on top - better luck that way.

Old 05-19-2011, 02:51 PM

241 posts, read 409,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Holding on, I'm in the position as you. I had my interview March 30 and no call or email. I was told by a friends who is a team leader, that Toyota was replacing some of the team leaders and demoting them to team members because they could not do the job. So they are in need of team leaders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi