U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-25-2011, 01:22 PM

9 posts, read 13,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisey55 View Post
Anyone that had their interview\drug test on May 11th heard anything?
if it makes you feel any better i had interview on may 10th and havent heard anything. have faith, thats all im holding too .... god bless
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 03:19 PM

146 posts, read 215,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisey55 View Post
Anyone that had their interview\drug test on May 11th heard anything?
I had my interview on April 20th and haven't heard anything.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:38 AM

36 posts, read 56,762 times
March 17th....the date of my interview.. and I'm not surprised that its taking so long ...I expected to once again play the waiting game. The time frame between Day 1 and Day 2 was 4 months!. But I did not give up. I realized I am but one applicant out of thousands, actually tens of thousands that took great interest in seeking employment with Toyota. Every day that passes I am just that much closer to getting a job with a tremendous company with great benefits and the potential to make tons of money!! What else can you ask for?....Perhaps speed up the process!! (LOL) At this point, my biggest concern is that as we approach the start up date in October, and more and more applicants are hired and converge on Tupelo and the surrounding area, housing will be especially hard to obtain. And we've already heard the stories about apartments being limited and rent going up. But, this opportunity is so great that I'm willing to spend money on a hotel. Yes, daily rates are very expensive. In the long run being on an apartment waiting list with a few select complexes will be my only option. There are so many variables that have to come together for all this to work out. Not to mention making the move from Va to MS!! :-) Those of us that are hired will be a very special group indeed.

Last edited by JCB075; 05-26-2011 at 07:55 AM..

Old 05-26-2011, 09:31 AM

Well....I finally got a call from hireright! But then I woke up and realized it was just a dream! Wow! LOL

Old 05-26-2011, 09:43 AM

222 posts, read 328,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
Well....I finally got a call from hireright! But then I woke up and realized it was just a dream! Wow! LOL
Now, Thats Funny!!!!

Old 05-26-2011, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
Now, Thats Funny!!!!
LOL...I know right! I was sooo excited too. I thought I was getting some where in the process and then woke up!

Old 05-26-2011, 02:35 PM

241 posts, read 358,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
LOL...I know right! I was sooo excited too. I thought I was getting some where in the process and then woke up!
Girl, toyota must stay on your mind... LOL

Old 05-26-2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
Girl, toyota must stay on your mind... LOL
It must....LOL....Maybe it's a sign..... lol

Old 05-26-2011, 05:53 PM

116 posts, read 186,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB075 View Post
March 17th....the date of my interview.. and I'm not surprised that its taking so long ...I expected to once again play the waiting game. The time frame between Day 1 and Day 2 was 4 months!. But I did not give up. I realized I am but one applicant out of thousands, actually tens of thousands that took great interest in seeking employment with Toyota. Every day that passes I am just that much closer to getting a job with a tremendous company with great benefits and the potential to make tons of money!! What else can you ask for?....Perhaps speed up the process!! (LOL) At this point, my biggest concern is that as we approach the start up date in October, and more and more applicants are hired and converge on Tupelo and the surrounding area, housing will be especially hard to obtain. And we've already heard the stories about apartments being limited and rent going up. But, this opportunity is so great that I'm willing to spend money on a hotel. Yes, daily rates are very expensive. In the long run being on an apartment waiting list with a few select complexes will be my only option. There are so many variables that have to come together for all this to work out. Not to mention making the move from Va to MS!! :-) Those of us that are hired will be a very special group indeed.
Wow! With that attitude I would love to work with you!

Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM

222 posts, read 328,250 times
Okay, received my packet from Hireright . This packet was so thick I thought it was mortgage papers. They check everything on you, even whats under the kitchen sink. So if it's there they know. It pays to tell the truth they even located an old address that I forgot about. Any hoo, everything looked great. P.S.. They even had a log of the conversations you had with them, I mean word for word. Everyone needs to request this information from Hireright.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or