U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-31-2011, 02:14 PM
 
45 posts, read 66,514 times
Reputation: 16

Advertisements

[quote=2Faithful;19385362]Did you request a copy from their online application?[/quote

Yes 2Faithful, i was requesting a copy of my status of my background check and she asked for my SSN and she couldnt find me. I never filled out a application online. She asked me what company was i for and i told her Toyota and she said i may need to contact toyota.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-31-2011, 02:18 PM
 
45 posts, read 66,514 times
Reputation: 16
Can someone tell me what to go to on the hireright website so that i can request a copy of my background from their online application
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 02:50 PM
 
36 posts, read 56,737 times
Reputation: 19
Well, folks...its official. I just received that dreaded rejection letter from Toyota. I also received the background info I requested from Hireright online. There was nothing in the report, absolutely nothing. In summary, the letter said "Due to the high interest in employment opportunities at TMMMS, the selection process was very competitive. After careful consideration, your qualifications do not match our hiring needs at this time". I had completed all phases of the process, including the interview (March 17th). I have 7 years of automotive assembly experience, and was not able to land a position. My qualifications weren't good enough? Unbelievable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 03:13 PM
 
3 posts, read 4,147 times
Reputation: 10
Contacted Hirerite today they have nor been ask to do drufsxreening on me. How many companies r doing the drug screening?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 03:47 PM
 
45 posts, read 66,514 times
Reputation: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by larckr View Post
Contacted Hirerite today they have nor been ask to do drufsxreening on me. How many companies r doing the drug screening?
Im in the same boat as u are Larck!! I called them today and they have nothing on me. I dont know if i was suppose to fill out an online application on their website or what!! All this is getting frustrating but im keeping the faith!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 03:56 PM
 
3 posts, read 4,147 times
Reputation: 10
Ya they have almost completed. My backgroud check but no request by Toyota for drug screeningi thought I understood that Hirerite did it all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 04:13 PM
 
Location: Tupelo
146 posts, read 215,861 times
Reputation: 23
I called HireRight today as well and they said they have nothing on me either so I asked her exactly what that meant and she said that it's nothing negative at all...She said it's good and just means that nothing came back negative on my background check or drug test. So, I asked her plainly....So, does that mean It's cleared and everything checked out good and she said "Yes".....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 04:17 PM
 
222 posts, read 328,129 times
Reputation: 49
Go to Background Checks, Employment Background Screening - HireRight Online Employment Screening Solutions - Criminal Background Checks, Drug Testing
www.hireright.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 04:23 PM
 
222 posts, read 328,129 times
Reputation: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCB075 View Post
Well, folks...its official. I just received that dreaded rejection letter from Toyota. I also received the background info I requested from Hireright online. There was nothing in the report, absolutely nothing. In summary, the letter said "Due to the high interest in employment opportunities at TMMMS, the selection process was very competitive. After careful consideration, your qualifications do not match our hiring needs at this time". I had completed all phases of the process, including the interview (March 17th). I have 7 years of automotive assembly experience, and was not able to land a position. My qualifications weren't good enough? Unbelievable.
I think this is just their standard rejection letter. You know your qualifications match their needs. This is the exact letter my friend received this weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-31-2011, 04:25 PM
 
222 posts, read 328,129 times
Reputation: 49
[quote=Nola26;19386133]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
Did you request a copy from their online application?[/quote

Yes 2Faithful, i was requesting a copy of my status of my background check and she asked for my SSN and she couldnt find me. I never filled out a application online. She asked me what company was i for and i told her Toyota and she said i may need to contact toyota.
You have to first request a copy online at hireright.com. Then you will be given a confirmation number. They can't find you because you have not requested a copy therefore your not in the system anymore because Toyota now has your information.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top