Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2011, 12:45 PM

102 posts, read 174,364 times

Advertisements

Congratulations everyone!!! This is so exciting!!! Hope I'll be one of the ones they call soon!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2011, 12:56 PM

222 posts, read 371,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
Hey guys, I just got my call from Toyota for a physical and job offer. Someone from Worklink is going to call me in the next 24 hours for a physical date and time. If I pass it may contingent date is Sept. 6, When I saw the number on my phone I freeze for a second. Next month will be a year when I put in my application, very long wait. Good luck to you all.
Congratulations

Old 07-21-2011, 01:25 PM

23 posts, read 37,370 times
Congrats to all of those who have been offered a physical and a start date, sooo happy for you guys God is still in the blessing business

Old 07-21-2011, 01:52 PM

14 posts, read 19,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodspaulette View Post
Congrats to all of those who have been offered a physical and a start date, sooo happy for you guys God is still in the blessing business
Thanks everyone! That he is! Good things comes to those that wait..I was feeling discouraged and then the call came..I couldn't talk because I was so excited lol.

Old 07-21-2011, 02:30 PM

241 posts, read 410,094 times
This is why I like this room, so much support, my heart goes out to everybody!!! I know yall are going to get the call, I feel it in my heart. So I will be seeing everybody soon. It's hard waiting for the call, but you're going to get it ( you'll see).

Old 07-21-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
This is why I like this room, so much support, my heart goes out to everybody!!! I know yall are going to get the call, I feel it in my heart. So I will be seeing everybody soon. It's hard waiting for the call, but you're going to get it ( you'll see).
It is so. I believe that with all my heart. I just want to be on this wagon going in. I know the next hiring will be when the second shift starts and thats the first of the year. Any hoooo....my head is still lifted and my prayer is still going forth.

Old 07-21-2011, 04:23 PM

So far that is three people on this forum who has reported a contingent date. If there is anyone else please post so we can get an idea of whats going on. Thanks

Old 07-21-2011, 04:35 PM

116 posts, read 209,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
It is so. I believe that with all my heart. I just want to be on this wagon going in. I know the next hiring will be when the second shift starts and thats the first of the year. Any hoooo....my head is still lifted and my prayer is still going forth.

They will hire the "B" shift along with the "A" shift. Several hundred will be hired and trained. The "B" shift has to be hired, trained and ready to go
before they can have a "B" shift.
Things are about to really pick up!!! Get excited

Old 07-21-2011, 04:44 PM

116 posts, read 209,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak View Post
MS Teacher how long after your physical does it take for your final offer call to come? Does team member workers go for training or is it just team leaders?
When I did my physical in January, they called me within a week and I was given a start date 4 weeks later.
All TL and some TM have gone to Kentucky but I think they are hoping to do alot of the remainder at Blue Springs.

Old 07-21-2011, 06:04 PM

91 posts, read 203,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
When I did my physical in January, they called me within a week and I was given a start date 4 weeks later.
All TL and some TM have gone to Kentucky but I think they are hoping to do alot of the remainder at Blue Springs.
To those of you who have received calls this week: First, when were your references called (recently or way back when?) and second, how is the physical? What do you have to do and was it hard in your opinion? For example, is it just health questions, treadmill test, lifting weight, etc? Please tell.

Oh and when they call for the physical and job offer, is that all? I mean, do they only want to talk about offering a job and you taking the physical? Or do I need to review my interview responses to be prepared to answer any questions?

Last edited by mikey38654; 07-21-2011 at 06:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi