Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2011, 07:42 PM

241 posts, read 410,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerms View Post
Thanks for your help. What if i was terminated from a previous employer but they have always given me a good reference in the past
I was in that same situtation, As long as you didn't leave in a bad way, your good. When I got terminated, I told everyone, it was nice working with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2011, 08:59 PM

18 posts, read 42,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradstarr View Post
Man I hope tomorrow is the day for my call. Going crazy!

Me 2... I try not to think about it much!!! But I'm hanging in there and you all do the same....

Old 07-25-2011, 07:46 AM

89 posts, read 143,784 times
Congrats to everyone that has gotten that long awaited call!! I am just getting back from my vacation and seen several have gotten good news! I'm still waiting but I'm glad something is starting to happen for everyone else!

Old 07-25-2011, 07:51 AM

222 posts, read 371,611 times
I called Toyota this morning and found out that what ever contact information you gave them on your application at the interview is the information they use for you. She also said if you have updated your information on selecttrak it is used as a resource if they cannot contact you by way of information on your application. She stated they don't stop at the application, so this is reassuring.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:52 AM

222 posts, read 371,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
Wow, maybe people should call them to see if they have the updated information right. That would put a hold on you getting the call.
They are going to say yes. Because the information you gave them on selectrak is what they reference.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:09 AM

10 posts, read 15,690 times
I'm going on 3 months from my finale interview and I'm getting to the point of starting to wonder if I'm worrying and wasting my time on something that's not going to happen.
. What's everyone else think?

Old 07-25-2011, 10:17 AM

43 posts, read 89,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbruce View Post
I'm going on 3 months from my finale interview and I'm getting to the point of starting to wonder if I'm worrying and wasting my time on something that's not going to happen.
. What's everyone else think?
I understand you, my interview was in january, I'm just trying to stay positive and be patient

Old 07-25-2011, 10:35 AM

41 posts, read 92,692 times
Hi all, although it may be hard but you must cary on with your life and not hinge on wether you get a call from Toyota. Waiting this long and finding out that you are not in, would be wasing you valuable time...

everyone should continue as if nothing has happened, and if you do get the call, it would be a god sent...

Old 07-25-2011, 10:56 AM

43 posts, read 89,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by washes View Post
Hi all, although it may be hard but you must cary on with your life and not hinge on wether you get a call from Toyota. Waiting this long and finding out that you are not in, would be wasing you valuable time...

everyone should continue as if nothing has happened, and if you do get the call, it would be a god sent...
I agree, but easier said than done, but hey, like I said I'm just gonna stay positive

Old 07-25-2011, 12:55 PM

22 posts, read 32,100 times
Has, anyone been called today for a physical?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi