U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2011, 03:34 PM

241 posts, read 359,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by washes View Post
Hi all, although it may be hard but you must cary on with your life and not hinge on wether you get a call from Toyota. Waiting this long and finding out that you are not in, would be wasing you valuable time...

everyone should continue as if nothing has happened, and if you do get the call, it would be a god sent...
I totally agree, because that is what I was doing. There were any days, I didn't think about Toyota.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Faithful View Post
I called Toyota this morning and found out that what ever contact information you gave them on your application at the interview is the information they use for you. She also said if you have updated your information on selecttrak it is used as a resource if they cannot contact you by way of information on your application. She stated they don't stop at the application, so this is reassuring.
That's good news, don't have to worry so much.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:13 PM

14 posts, read 16,761 times
Hello What is done at your physical n functional?

Old 07-25-2011, 05:39 PM

172 posts, read 293,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
That's good news, don't have to worry so much.

So hey ya'll!! Now what about the wait in between the interview and then it's the physical. I applied back in aug. 24,2010. so we shall see, got my call for interview! : ]

Old 07-25-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
So hey ya'll!! Now what about the wait in between the interview and then it's the physical. I applied back in aug. 24,2010. so we shall see, got my call for interview! : ]
I remember you from when I first started coming to this forum. You have been waiting a very long time. I thought you had gotten that letter, nice to hear from you through, Hope everything is well. Congrats on your interview. I waited 4 months before my physical. I don't know how their system works. I applied in Aug of last year also, a very long process. Again, good luck!

Old 07-26-2011, 07:08 AM

9 posts, read 13,626 times
For those of you still waiting... .dont lose hope. I have been waiting for the call for my physical since may and I got it yesterday! I go for my physical/functional testing on 8-4-11 and my start date at blue springs is 9-6-11. God is good and he will answer in his own time!

Does anyone know what the physical consist of ??

Old 07-26-2011, 07:26 AM

9 posts, read 13,626 times
jkcoretta----I would like to know also bc i go next thurs 8-4-11. I know its at two diff places. She told me when she called that the functional testing would be at win job center an they would try me on diff jobs to see which job best suites me. I wonder if we will be trying the 3 stations we did on the work day?

Old 07-26-2011, 07:39 AM

10 posts, read 13,763 times
As would I like to know what is involved. ...

Old 07-26-2011, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessed28 View Post
For those of you still waiting... .dont lose hope. I have been waiting for the call for my physical since may and I got it yesterday! I go for my physical/functional testing on 8-4-11 and my start date at blue springs is 9-6-11. God is good and he will answer in his own time!

Does anyone know what the physical consist of ??
Congrats, I heard the functional test is not that bad, it doesn't last that long. Don't know what it consist of though. I wish everybody luck!!

Old 07-26-2011, 08:49 AM

222 posts, read 328,914 times
I was told by the lady at progressive health that the functional test will test your hand motions no pass or fail, she said it's just a test to see what job is best for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or