Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2011, 03:18 PM

6 posts, read 9,332 times

Advertisements

Yes Microtel on McCoulah has a 39.99 rate for Toyota employees u have to show them your badge to get it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2011, 03:27 PM

6 posts, read 9,332 times
yes benefits start 1st day medical vision dental life, 80/60 you don't pay a dime for your self if u have a partner 80/60 is $147 per year if u want a 90/70 for 2 will be $1047 per year this is a wonderful company it is hard work,but worth the effort

Old 07-31-2011, 03:52 PM

6 posts, read 8,146 times
That's a great price on insurance. What about doc visit co pay

Old 07-31-2011, 04:00 PM

146 posts, read 245,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradstarr View Post
I had my intetview april 20 and no word and no rejection letter.
I also had my interview April 20th...We may have seen each other there.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkyle View Post
I took my assessment two yesterday...to give you a full understanding of what happened i'll have to give you the ugly details. I had a bathroom emergency in the middle of test one (inside the car cab) and had to miss a few minutes of it, I worked my ass off on the weight wall which was part two for me and I sweat a ton. The spot weld simulator I got lightheaded and almost collapsed from dehydration. I took off my saftey equipment and stood there looking for the test administrator guy who was missing in action. I fell over, got back up, and rushed over to the drinking fountain. I had to go get water or else I would have passed out. I came back a few minutes later and still finished the test the best I could. The administrator guy acted as if he could care less what happened to me. I think having to go to the bathroom so much that morning and all the sweating dehydrated me, because that's never happened to me in my life. I put on a dry shirt after the weight wall part of the test too and I think that was a factor. I'm hoping I somehow still passed because I damn sure worked harder than anyone else in that building.
If you had that many problems, I'm not sure exactly how they will feel about all that. I do know that my parents worked at Nissan for 5 yrs and my dad told me that they could care less about anyones problems. They want the job done to their satisfaction. I really wish you the best of luck

Old 07-31-2011, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhbruce View Post
@ hottopic84 I'm in the same boat as u I did my interview at the of April and still no call or website update
Maybe they will be getting close to calling the April Interviews. Many people from the March Interviews has done been getting calls, but I haven't heard of anyone who was hired yet from April except for maybe Team Leaders. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully we will be getting our calls soon.

Old 07-31-2011, 04:55 PM

51 posts, read 109,291 times
Default Waiting

Its been January since my interview and i have not heard anything since hireright was doing my background check back in May. The second week of August will be a year since I filled out the online application. I dont understand why the process is going quicker for other people.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:21 PM

201 posts, read 385,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkyle View Post
I took my assessment two yesterday...to give you a full understanding of what happened i'll have to give you the ugly details. I had a bathroom emergency in the middle of test one (inside the car cab) and had to miss a few minutes of it, I worked my ass off on the weight wall which was part two for me and I sweat a ton. The spot weld simulator I got lightheaded and almost collapsed from dehydration. I took off my saftey equipment and stood there looking for the test administrator guy who was missing in action. I fell over, got back up, and rushed over to the drinking fountain. I had to go get water or else I would have passed out. I came back a few minutes later and still finished the test the best I could. The administrator guy acted as if he could care less what happened to me. I think having to go to the bathroom so much that morning and all the sweating dehydrated me, because that's never happened to me in my life. I put on a dry shirt after the weight wall part of the test too and I think that was a factor. I'm hoping I somehow still passed because I damn sure worked harder than anyone else in that building.
Hope your feeling better and good thing you finished yesterday. That shows spirit. Keep in mind though that it is hot and humid inside TOYOTA even though they have air chillers. They are not true air conditioners. People have to be prepared for reality when they enter because during the summer months you will sweat.......lots. Good luck to you.

Old 07-31-2011, 05:48 PM

14 posts, read 19,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
Maybe they will be getting close to calling the April Interviews. Many people from the March Interviews has done been getting calls, but I haven't heard of anyone who was hired yet from April except for maybe Team Leaders. I wish you the best of luck. Hopefully we will be getting our calls soon.
He. Hello I had my interview around the first of April! I took my physical last week..If you haven't got a rejection letter...Thats a very good sign!!! Just be patient it well worth the wait! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Old 07-31-2011, 05:52 PM

8 posts, read 11,207 times
I'm going to be really disappointed if I don't get an interview because there's no doubt in my mind that i'm great for the job. I've never had problems like that before and some of it was just bad luck. I don't know what they expect when a guy is moving weights around like a madman for almost two hours. If I was at the gym working out like that I would no doubt be drinking water during my workout. I didn't have anything to drink there with me or anything while I was going at it. I pushed myself harder than anyone else there. My mistake was letting that jackass talk everyone into taking a shorter break instead of doing what I knew was best and making more of an effort to put more fluids back in my body. If I don't get it i'm going to put a resume together for railroad jobs and i'll get one of those eventually if I try. I'm just going to be really pissed off if this doesn't work out over some stupid stuff like that.

Last edited by bigkyle; 07-31-2011 at 06:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi