Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2011, 06:40 AM

21 posts, read 37,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwaiting4acall View Post
so sorry to hear that marthamom. Have you already gone through the interview process and was just waiting for a call for the physical and contingent offer? If so when did you interview?
No. didnt make it passed day 1 test, took it in Feb. But i noticed on Update my application , says that if my status changes i will be notified , just wondered if any one has been gotten to go thru any way. I thought i read somewhere on this forum, that some have gotten letter and then wound up goin thru.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2011, 09:31 AM

82 posts, read 170,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthamom View Post
No. didnt make it passed day 1 test, took it in Feb. But i noticed on Update my application , says that if my status changes i will be notified , just wondered if any one has been gotten to go thru any way. I thought i read somewhere on this forum, that some have gotten letter and then wound up goin thru.
Yes, it has happened before, the4hammys, on this board and a couple of people that she knew had received rejection letters a few months back. Then, a few weeks ago, they received word that they were going to have interviews. Just go back a few pages,find the4hammys, click on her name, then read all posts by her. That might make you feel a little bit better.

Old 08-18-2011, 09:49 AM

27 posts, read 41,921 times
i am offically a TOYOTA EMPLOYEE now. thank u JESUS an EVERYONE that has help me with my questions. i wanna also wish every 1 that is still waiting the very best of luck an keep your head up cause u may move a step closer an day now. my start date is SEPT. 19TH an i look forward to meeting all of you thats make it an i wanna wish every 1 that don't make it the very best in what ever u may do cause life still goes on without toyota

Old 08-18-2011, 11:56 AM

33 posts, read 49,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspass67 View Post
i am offically a TOYOTA EMPLOYEE now. thank u JESUS an EVERYONE that has help me with my questions. i wanna also wish every 1 that is still waiting the very best of luck an keep your head up cause u may move a step closer an day now. my start date is SEPT. 19TH an i look forward to meeting all of you thats make it an i wanna wish every 1 that don't make it the very best in what ever u may do cause life still goes on without toyota
CONGRATULATIONS

Old 08-18-2011, 12:43 PM

241 posts, read 410,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewer1 View Post
Got a job offer today. I was wondering did you go to the worklink physical first or the beldon functional test first? The lady told me different twice.
Congrats Brewer!!!! You have to take the physical first and then the functional test. Get ready for the THREE MINUTES STEPPER TEST

Old 08-18-2011, 12:46 PM

241 posts, read 410,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspass67 View Post
Congratulations

Old 08-18-2011, 03:23 PM

27 posts, read 41,921 times
Thanks everybody 4 the congratulations !!!

Old 08-18-2011, 03:53 PM

21 posts, read 37,195 times
Thanks, Fatrabbit ! I thought I had read that somewhere. Congrats all u people who have made it thru !

Old 08-18-2011, 05:50 PM

21 posts, read 32,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marthamom View Post
This is what happened to me
Day 1 Oct
Day 2 Dec
Got rejection letter in Mar
Got called for interview in May
Interviewed June
Now waiting....... so don't give up hope. i've seen it firsthand happen.

Old 08-18-2011, 06:11 PM

116 posts, read 209,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewer1 View Post
Got a job offer today. I was wondering did you go to the worklink physical first or the beldon functional test first? The lady told me different twice.

Tried to tell you to relax and they will call If you havent received a rejection you will eventually get a call. Actually Im working with people who got a letter and still got a call! Go figure
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi