U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-27-2011, 08:58 PM

56 posts, read 78,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j12parker View Post
i wasnt talking 2 you 4 one thing and he is from canada and also i never applied 4 a job at toyota my husband works there.what makes you think im from ms and what you saying about pride i have lots just not for toyota and a bunch of japanese
You may not have been talking to me, but you are in a public forum..you are trying to influence me and others with your worthless opinion. You are not only a sore loser, but a liar as well. You stated that you were rejected a while back and stopped coming to the forum. Now out of nowhere, you come back 4 months later to bash a company that obviously made the right decision by not hiring you. It's your attitude..it stinks. I'm almost certain you're from Mississippi; especially with a racist comment like you made. Maybe you should take your pride/bad attitude to work with your friend at Pizza Hut. Maybe you should just be thankful that your husband has a good job and not dwell on the fact that you didn't make the cut.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2011, 11:46 PM

22 posts, read 27,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadslove View Post
As long as you haven't received a rejection letter, you should be good. Hold on and stay positive. I know it's tough, but it will be worth it. I was interviewed in March and was just contacted last week for the contingent job offer and physical.
Thanks alot sometimes I just to hear from the folks that have been there.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:27 AM

41 posts, read 81,673 times
Quote:
You may not have been talking to me, but you are in a public forum..you are trying to influence me and others with your worthless opinion. You are not only a sore loser, but a liar as well. You stated that you were rejected a while back and stopped coming to the forum. Now out of nowhere, you come back 4 months later to bash a company that obviously made the right decision by not hiring you. It's your attitude..it stinks. I'm almost certain you're from Mississippi; especially with a racist comment like you made. Maybe you should take your pride/bad attitude to work with your friend at Pizza Hut. Maybe you should just be thankful that your husband has a good job and not dwell on the fact that you didn't make the cut.

Old 08-28-2011, 07:32 AM

39 posts, read 58,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Hey! Dont be scared. I work in the same group as someone from Lane.
He says Toyota is soooo much better to work for.
It is somewhat unorganized at times but it is a brand new experience
and its exciting to be involved in the startup of something so huge.
Dont come in expecting perfection. Honestly,its not perfect. Im trying to be patient about the startup. Everything is going to get smoother. If you need to know anything just let me know. Ill help in any way.
Thanks for the info.

Old 08-28-2011, 10:47 AM

16 posts, read 23,561 times
Quote:
you work at toyota be proud of it,be proud of it, be proud of it, yosh.put that up your yosh im not a racist you must be japanese you idiot.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:23 AM

Quote:
you work at toyota be proud of it,be proud of it, be proud of it, yosh.put that up your yosh im not a racist you must be japanese you idiot.

An uneducated idot you must be to think your not racist but yet bash a rase and country. and you don't even know the true meaning of the word Yoshi as you use it out of text!!! I'm so glad that you only represent a very few minority of the GREAT PEOPLE OF THE U.S.A. And yes i'd say Toyota hit the nail on the head by by passing you .

Your husband must have fun listening to you bash the company he works for or did he get let go too?

Old 08-28-2011, 11:39 AM

[quote=washes;20643743]An uneducated idot you must be to think your not racist but yet bash a rase and country. and you don't even know the true meaning of the word Yoshi as you use it out of text!!! I'm so glad that you only represent a very few minority of the GREAT PEOPLE OF THE U.S.A. And yes i'd say Toyota hit the nail on the headAnd this is husband toyota is a joke I know the meaning of yoshi but having to say that every day is a joke and if you dont you must be brain dead.

Old 08-28-2011, 11:43 AM

[quote=j12parker;20643893]
Quote:
Originally Posted by washes View Post
An uneducated idot you must be to think your not racist but yet bash a rase and country. and you don't even know the true meaning of the word Yoshi as you use it out of text!!! I'm so glad that you only represent a very few minority of the GREAT PEOPLE OF THE U.S.A. And yes i'd say Toyota hit the nail on the headAnd this is husband toyota is a joke I know the meaning of yoshi but having to say that every day is a joke and if you dont you must be brain dead.
did you graduate first grade?The only job you must have had was mcdonalds.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:03 PM

For all people waiting for a job at toyota good luck to you.Its not what you think it is but I hope you all have chance like I have I really mean that.GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Old 08-28-2011, 12:59 PM

[quote=j12parker;20643946]
Quote:
did you graduate first grade?The only job you must have had was mcdonalds.

Well goes to show that both of you can't cut a good paying job, and yes my first job was at Mcdonalds learned alot to become assitant manager of a major company, retired at 45 with a great pension but was way to early to stop working because i was getting burned out. Working my 8-9 10 hours is nothing, that is what i use to do and more. Something it seems you are unable to do.

So go back to your Pizza Hut dish washer job and enjoy your good life away from Toyota. You two give the People of Mississippi area a black eye and i'm sure your neighbours are glad to have you around your trailer park.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or