U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2011, 09:34 PM

8 posts, read 14,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
Sure is funny that "Nancythereader" deleted my message because I posted a partial phone number, and others can post a complete phone number and she just lets it slide.....
My feelings are hurt................ LOL
Is she picking on me???

It's just that I'm special. LOL. No really, I didnt know it was a no-no to post a phone number. It may still get deleted. You never know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2011, 03:51 PM

222 posts, read 328,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvs View Post
Call me 2Faithful, I got to tell you something
Dont have your number call me

Old 09-25-2011, 04:10 PM

36 posts, read 56,388 times
Some more people should getting a call before long because 2 more quit Friday and to tell the truth if I could go back to my old job there would be another opening but I can't do that because it was a union job and they have peoi

Old 09-25-2011, 04:25 PM

36 posts, read 56,388 times
People laid off and can't bring in new hires. Please listen to me....if you have a good job don't quit it for Toyota! I have learned it the hard way, I was at my previous job 13 years and thought the grass was greener on the other side! If I could go back tomorrow I would!!!

Old 09-25-2011, 05:24 PM

22 posts, read 27,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OleMissFan View Post
People laid off and can't bring in new hires. Please listen to me....if you have a good job don't quit it for Toyota! I have learned it the hard way, I was at my previous job 13 years and thought the grass was greener on the other side! If I could go back tomorrow I would!!!
What are your reasons?

Old 09-25-2011, 07:05 PM

13 posts, read 20,873 times
I would love to hear the reason why?

Old 09-25-2011, 07:11 PM

56 posts, read 78,176 times
Quote:
I've been at Toyota 1 month and I can already tell you I'm proud I left my previous employer of 13 years. Headed out Monday to Kentucky for 4 weeks and then leaving May 2 for 9 weeks in Canada.
My, how things change.....

Old 09-26-2011, 09:26 AM

89 posts, read 125,266 times
It's amazing how some folks love the job and others say things like this...makes you wonder..hmmm

Old 09-26-2011, 06:18 PM

102 posts, read 153,887 times
Quote:
Please let us know your reasons for saying these things... I have my physical tomorrow and if I pass had planned to accept the job offer, but I can't make an informed decision without some specific reasons why you hate it so much. Thanks for your speedy reply.

Old 09-26-2011, 07:14 PM

222 posts, read 328,326 times
People you must remember Toyota is a factory job, therefore everyone is not going to be happy with the work, just like any other job. I have been here at Toyota for 5 weeks now and no it's not a dream job but it's a job, I have my good days as well as not so good ones. If you think your going to be coming to a job that you wont sweat or be tired you are in for a big disappointment. You will be fine if you don't come in thinking it's any different than any other factory job. I hope this helps, people are the same everywhere you go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or