Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2011, 09:49 AM

23 posts, read 37,371 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone, I recieve a call from Toyota this morning and unfortunately I missed the call. The lady did leave a contact number but I need the ext. number please HELP!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2011, 10:13 AM

2 posts, read 3,066 times
I made it past the interview like four weeks ago. Still havn't heard anything.

Old 10-05-2011, 11:34 AM

102 posts, read 174,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricklc View Post
I made it past the interview like four weeks ago. Still havn't heard anything.
I waited four months from my interview before I got a call to come in for my physical. Just hang in there, I'm sure they will contact you eventually.

Old 10-05-2011, 01:41 PM

10 posts, read 15,672 times
Just got a call from toyota!!!! my physical is Oct 17th and my contingent start date is Nov 14th..YAY!!! Does anyone know how bad the physical is? what you do so on so forth?

Old 10-05-2011, 05:08 PM

7 posts, read 9,798 times
My Start date is Nov. 14th and now looking for a place to live i'm coming from way outta state and have 2 kids and 2 Small House Trained Dogs does anyone know of any rentals that allow pets and are in decent school district?

Old 10-05-2011, 09:13 PM

89 posts, read 143,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackin32 View Post
Just got a call from toyota!!!! my physical is Oct 17th and my contingent start date is Nov 14th..YAY!!! Does anyone know how bad the physical is? what you do so on so forth?

The physical isn't bad at all..they check hearing, vision and for carpel tunnel..the rest is just your basic check up..nothing to it! Then you go for your functional test and this isn't something you can fail..its for job placement. Congrats on your call!

Old 10-05-2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
I waited four months from my interview before I got a call to come in for my physical. Just hang in there, I'm sure they will contact you eventually.

Still no call Tallwoman??

Old 10-05-2011, 11:56 PM

2 posts, read 3,066 times
I just wish this was quicker. Im only twenty so Im really hoping this works out for me.

Old 10-06-2011, 05:44 AM

102 posts, read 174,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadilly75 View Post
Still no call Tallwoman??
Finally got my call yesterday morning. Turns out, after some investigating Tuesday afternoon and some phone calls of my own, that there was some kind of malfunction with the carpal tunnel machine the day I had my physical. It took them until yesterday to get it all straightened out and the read-out where they could tell what my results were. I passed. That's all that matters now!
I gave my notice yesterday. Friday is my last day at work! I'm bad, but they'll survive just fine without me.
Now I'm nervous and excited at the same time... LOL

Old 10-06-2011, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
Finally got my call yesterday morning. Turns out, after some investigating Tuesday afternoon and some phone calls of my own, that there was some kind of malfunction with the carpal tunnel machine the day I had my physical. It took them until yesterday to get it all straightened out and the read-out where they could tell what my results were. I passed. That's all that matters now!
I gave my notice yesterday. Friday is my last day at work! I'm bad, but they'll survive just fine without me.
Now I'm nervous and excited at the same time... LOL

That's GREAT!! I'll see ya on the 24th!! My last day is Friday too!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi