Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2011, 07:10 AM

55 posts, read 109,321 times

Advertisements

Please don't be too discourage. This is from a wife of an employee who went through the whole interview process and completed it in Jan. He has only been working at Toyota for 3 weeks. He even got a rejection letter. So your time could still be coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotTopic84 View Post
I know how you feel. I am in the same boat as you. My interview was April 20th and one person just got their call and they interviewed the same day as me and some more has interviewed after me and gotten their calls. I have no idea how this whole process is working but it's starting to get really depressing. When was your interview?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2011, 01:16 PM

10 posts, read 15,670 times
well i took my functional test this morning..They said I did good so thats a good thing..I pray I get good news Monday or Tuesday so I can start Nov 14th...Congrats to all who got calls...It took awhile but patience pays off and keeping the faith....Thanks CHANGINGUP for posting apartments..Ill check them out..

Old 10-12-2011, 04:03 PM

21 posts, read 32,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackin32 View Post
well i took my functional test this morning..They said I did good so thats a good thing..I pray I get good news Monday or Tuesday so I can start Nov 14th...Congrats to all who got calls...It took awhile but patience pays off and keeping the faith....Thanks CHANGINGUP for posting apartments..Ill check them out..
remind me what all you do during the functional. I remember reading about the 3 min step drill and the nerve function test. What else does it include? other than you common physical.

Old 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM

13 posts, read 23,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwaiting4acall View Post
congrats..... ALL things are possible through Christ. got an offer today too. Start date of Nov 14. stayed prayerful and he answered in HIS time.
You are absolutely right! All things are possible through Christ. Looking forward to working with you all. To the ones that haven't received the call it is coming. Stay the course and keep the faith. God Bless!

Old 10-12-2011, 06:08 PM

10 posts, read 15,670 times
functional consist of blood pressure check, pushing and dragging weights, lifting a box of weights, hand and eye coordination test with checkers and pegs, step aerobics for 3 mins and your body measurements. It's a no pass nor fail test..nothing to be worried about...God Bless!!

Old 10-12-2011, 09:13 PM

24 posts, read 40,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by san-stitch View Post
Please don't be too discourage. This is from a wife of an employee who went through the whole interview process and completed it in Jan. He has only been working at Toyota for 3 weeks. He even got a rejection letter. So your time could still be coming.
Is he liking it so far ???

Old 10-13-2011, 05:30 AM

21 posts, read 32,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackin32 View Post
functional consist of blood pressure check, pushing and dragging weights, lifting a box of weights, hand and eye coordination test with checkers and pegs, step aerobics for 3 mins and your body measurements. It's a no pass nor fail test..nothing to be worried about...God Bless!!
Thanks for the info.....

Old 10-13-2011, 12:17 PM

102 posts, read 174,364 times
Any of you newer employees can tell me how long orientation will last? (Days? Weeks? etc?) And what are the hours? I know the first day to go in at 7 am. But is that just for orientation? What time do you get off in the afternoon? What happens next? And when? Nervous and excited!!!

Old 10-13-2011, 05:47 PM

22 posts, read 32,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallwoman View Post
Any of you newer employees can tell me how long orientation will last? (Days? Weeks? etc?) And what are the hours? I know the first day to go in at 7 am. But is that just for orientation? What time do you get off in the afternoon? What happens next? And when? Nervous and excited!!!
4 weeks, 1st week 7-345 then 630 to 315

Old 10-13-2011, 08:13 PM

102 posts, read 174,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradstarr View Post
4 weeks, 1st week 7-345 then 630 to 315
Thank you.

If anyone has any tips to help a newby out, it would be appreciated. I start October 24.
Thanks again bradstarr!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi