U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2011, 06:34 PM

5 posts, read 9,417 times

Advertisements

Well so I applied for one of the administrative positions.
September: I applied for the position.
October: I had the interview.
November: Drug test.

now I'm waiting... ahhh. youve had it done in August?!?
and you are still waiting for their reply right?
do they send out an email saying Yes/No? or we just all have to wait for their answers??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 06:43 PM

102 posts, read 153,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalaw View Post
Well so I applied for one of the administrative positions.
September: I applied for the position.
October: I had the interview.
November: Drug test.

now I'm waiting... ahhh. youve had it done in August?!?
and you are still waiting for their reply right?
do they send out an email saying Yes/No? or we just all have to wait for their answers??

Hi Lalalaw. So you applied for an administrative position? How did you find out about it? I never saw where they had any admin positions open, which is actually what I would prefer to have. However, I did apply for production and am currently employed in the body weld department. It is okay, but entirely and totally different from anything i have ever done before. Would love to get in admin, as that is my background. Any infor appreciated...

Good luck

Old 11-28-2011, 06:51 PM

Hi tallwoman.
Well I've been applying to many jobs through the Toyota website and also from monster.com, and I've found some there... This person who was in charge of recruiting called me and told me that I might be a good candidate.

He let me apply for the one in Missouri, and also Mississippi. I did not get the job in Missouri, but the Mississippi Toyota plant wanted me to fly over there for an interview. They paid for the flight.

I would just search google or monster.com about the admin positions, and contact a recruiter and he'll set up everything for you.
I am not sure if they are still accepting applications for the admin positions, because I did apply for it early August.

Best of luck with everything to you too!

Old 11-28-2011, 07:18 PM

102 posts, read 153,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalaw View Post
Hi tallwoman.
Well I've been applying to many jobs through the Toyota website and also from monster.com, and I've found some there... This person who was in charge of recruiting called me and told me that I might be a good candidate.

He let me apply for the one in Missouri, and also Mississippi. I did not get the job in Missouri, but the Mississippi Toyota plant wanted me to fly over there for an interview. They paid for the flight.

I would just search google or monster.com about the admin positions, and contact a recruiter and he'll set up everything for you.
I am not sure if they are still accepting applications for the admin positions, because I did apply for it early August.

Best of luck with everything to you too!

Thanks for the info! Best of luck to you as well!!!

Old 11-28-2011, 07:57 PM

20 posts, read 39,421 times
well since u applied for admin...your status maybe different like tall woman that what i prefer as well administ.position.i have a four yr degree but anyhow i applied for production hoping to move into administ in the future....yeah i wish u the best and your situation maybe different from ours...

Old 11-28-2011, 08:02 PM

20 posts, read 39,421 times
you can contact hire right and ask them about your bkground ck....i called them and toyota requested my info on september 8 from hire right regarding bkground ck...and they ck my present and past employers....just waiting with a happy face since i got a part time job to occupy my thoughts of receiving my call from toyota....

Old 11-28-2011, 10:09 PM

well i feel like the waiting part is same for all of us...

they did do a background check/reference check already to make sure that I was a responsible worker and everything too.

ah. we're all playing the waiting game...

Old 11-29-2011, 07:47 AM

13 posts, read 29,874 times
Default Skilled Maintenance Workers

Can anyone in the know tell me about skilled maintenance workers and about how many they will be hiring?

Old 11-30-2011, 08:13 PM

got an email that said "congratulations" so i got the job.

Thanks for the information about the plant.
and I hope you all the best of luck!!!!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 12:45 PM

13 posts, read 29,874 times
Default Status Update

Applied for position: 15 Nov 11
Notified of assessment: 28 Nov 11
1st assessment taken: 01 Dec 11

Now I believe it's hurry up and wait, for how long...who knows?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or