U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2011, 06:58 PM

142 posts, read 233,152 times

Advertisements

Can someone tell me what the email will say if you receive it from TMMS? So I can be sure of what it is that I am looking for and will not miss my email....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2011, 07:35 PM

31 posts, read 59,825 times
Thank you, Toyota Staffing, for your information and words of encouragement. The waiting is difficult, but only to be expected with an undertaking this big. In light of all of the applications received, if my husband is chosen, I will consider the wait well worth every second. I am looking forward to the opportunities a position like this could mean for our family. He's currently waiting on a possible interview, having done Day 2 testing in early December. Also, the holidays have probably put everyone behind Thanks again, and good luck to all still waiting.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:38 PM

172 posts, read 292,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Can someone tell me what the email will say if you receive it from TMMS? So I can be sure of what it is that I am looking for and will not miss my email....
"tmmms@selectintl.com

This is their e mail address it will come in under this. Make sure and check ur spam just in case. C'mon I am wanting more females on here girl! check that e mail, I take my day 2 testing on Jan. 4th. Nervous as all get out! The guy's on here are cheering me on. I sure hope I do well. Keep us posted!

Old 01-02-2011, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clfranklin View Post
Dj

I too am a woman. I guess that it makes 4 of us
Yay!! alright ladies!! Now hope we ALL get in!! Day 2 testing tue. jan. 4th. I will ley ya'll know!! Take care, and hang in there eveyone.

Old 01-02-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
I had day 1 testing on Dec 3, I still havent heard any word about day 2. How do know if you passed or failed day 1? Can you give Toyota HR and check statis. Went to the web address,it only said it could take up to a year to hear from them. Whats the average wait time? Can someone please respond. I think I did ok on the test.

Holding on,
If you didn't pass day 1 you would know that day you were taking it, it would have stopped, and you would have been directed that you didn't make it! So this is good news. I took my day 1 test on Oct. 20 and I never got a email to be invited for day 2 until nov. 29th. Just a heads up, when you do get your email get on and try to schedule your day 2 right away!! There wasn't very many days and they seemed to fill up fast! Good luck!!

Old 01-02-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Staffing View Post
Toyota Info - Toyota Staffing:
All please be patient. There are over 1300 jobs left. Toyota will be hiring all of 2011. Everything is going according to the staffing plan and is designed to staff particular departments first. Just like building a car, everything has to come together at the right time to build a quality and safe vehicle. The staffing plan is designed to accommodate the training plan as all team members are trained in the Toyota Way. It will be the best job you have ever had in your life, so again please be patient. If you are in the testing phase focus on the testing, if your are scheduled for an interview focus on your interview. Be prepared, bring a resume to the interview. Good luck.
Toyota Staffing,
So am I correct in assuming you actually do work for Toyota? Pardon me for being a little skeptical. Anyone can join the forum. So I am curious were you instructed to visit us here at this website? Are you going to be a contact resource for us? I am sure I am speaking for what many of the folks on here are wondering. I appreciate any formal proof you may be able to post your job title or a I.D. number. I am sure you understand. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:48 PM

5 posts, read 11,621 times
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!

I am also one that has completed all the hiring phases and received a final offer to start Jan 10, 2011 in the Quality Department.

Question...
For those of you who tested and interviewed for Team Leader (As I did.) Were any of you chosen? I was offered a production position in the Quality Department but it did not say team lead.
Just wanted to know if I bombed that assessment/interview or if the positions for team leaders have not been determined yet.

Also I read in the Wall Street Journal that only 10 people will start on the 10th of January???
Think that was a typo?

Toyota Revives Dormant Plant - WSJ.com

Old 01-03-2011, 07:23 AM

688 posts, read 2,769,614 times
I know that there is still a lot of hiring to complete. My husband won't even be relocated to the area until the end of Jan, and then he still has to help interview and hire a full team. Some of the shops just had their concrete floors poured. I don't know any "official" information but I wouldn't lose hope!

Old 01-03-2011, 07:29 AM

142 posts, read 233,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
"tmmms@selectintl.com

This is their e mail address it will come in under this. Make sure and check ur spam just in case. C'mon I am wanting more females on here girl! check that e mail, I take my day 2 testing on Jan. 4th. Nervous as all get out! The guy's on here are cheering me on. I sure hope I do well. Keep us posted!

mizzboyd here and good mornin to all and to the4hammys I really and truly hope that you do well tomorrow and I hope that you will come back on this site and let us know what happened with the test and all because I am so nervous because I don't know anything as to whether I passed the test or not so that is a little discouraging but the person who stated that if you did not pass you would have known while you were taking the test I hope they know what they are talking about because I am praying that I get hired for me and my family and I hope you do extremely well and pray that you will do good and you will do fine

Old 01-03-2011, 08:52 AM

201 posts, read 344,966 times
The hardest part of this whole process is sitting around waiting for a job offer and getting it but not knowing when you will actually start working and drawing an actual paycheck. Most are like me and need to make money ASAP. I would love the opportunity to work for Toyota and I have an interview next Tuesday. Problem is, if I pass the interview and don't get a definite start date, not tentative, I will have to probably go with another definite job offer I was given 8 weeks ago and have been putting off to try and get in with Toyota. I have a family to support and right now we have no insurance. I have no option to wait for several more months. Bills keep coming and bank account is dwindling down now. I am holding out hope for next Tuesday and that I'll get a start date but also being realistic that it could be months away. Everyone stay optimistic and maybe good things will happen sooner than later. Good luck to all on their upcoming testing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or