Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2011, 07:38 PM

201 posts, read 385,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybusa___ View Post
According to WTVA news Yes they are open unless it changes .check wtva.com
Thanks Haybusa. I got a call this evening from Toyota stating that my interview would be taking place as scheduled. Advised me to leave early and arrive early for my interview.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 07:41 PM

172 posts, read 329,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifits2b View Post
Day 1 computer assessment - Oct 23
Received email notice to schedule Day 2 - Dec 17
Day 2 scheduled for Jan 13

Welcome! And good luck!! Don't kno what you been reading, but make sure you well hydrated, and hopefully you are in good shape or have been getting ready for a really good workout!! Let us know!

Old 01-10-2011, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
I'm in the same boat as you except my interview isn't til Jan 11 and from the posts on here it will still be several weeks before any job offer is made. I have another job that made an offer but is needing me to start "yesterday" and I'm afraid if I keep holding out for Toyota I'll lose that guaranteed opportunity to work for the other company and then won't get hired at Toyota. Man this is a real dilemma. I'm like you in that I'm thinking I should take the sure thing that is offered. The pay is better than Toyota by far but requires being gone most of the week and home weekends. I'm gonna pray real hard about this for a couple of days and then make my decision. Good luck to you at your job near Chattanooga.

Oh my that would be hard. I too will join you in your praying! Please do keep us posted. Kinda feels like we are all becoming a sort of a family in a way on here! Sure would be nice if folks would put their pictures on here, and maybe a first name. I am Krissy by the way!!

Old 01-10-2011, 07:45 PM

58 posts, read 105,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Thanks Haybusa. I got a call this evening from Toyota stating that my interview would be taking place as scheduled. Advised me to leave early and arrive early for my interview.
Go get'em!!! good luck

Old 01-10-2011, 08:05 PM

142 posts, read 259,719 times
Default Family Affair

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Oh my that would be hard. I too will join you in your praying! Please do keep us posted. Kinda feels like we are all becoming a sort of a family in a way on here! Sure would be nice if folks would put their pictures on here, and maybe a first name. I am Krissy by the way!!
Krissy hi my name is teresa(mizzboyd) and I too feel that the people on this site are good people and that we all are becoming friends as well as families I just hope that I hear something soon because I am beginning to loose hope and that is not good but to everyone welcome and good luck and to those who have been hired congrats from the bottom of my heart and way to go

Old 01-10-2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybusa___ View Post
Go get'em!!! good luck
Thanks man. Little nervous though.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
I took my first test on December 27th and I still haven't heard anything either but the forum said the wait time is at least 4 weeks and I don't know how they are calling people, I wish I did know though so if you find out anything let me know also. Thanks and good luck

Here is my stuff so far:
Filled out application online= 8-24
Day1 test= 10-20
E mail notice to schedule day 2= 11-29
Day 2 testing = 1-4

Then the waiting begins!! It's all good really. I am fortunate that my hubs is still working, unlike some of the others on here. I am thankful for all that I have. We shall see.

so the long end short, I started out on aug. 24th, and have completed the day 2 testing on Jan. 4th.

Last edited by the4hammys; 01-10-2011 at 08:40 PM.. Reason: forgot a date!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Thanks for your prayers and will post my thoughts after the interview tomorrow.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Did anyone else take their test on December 27, 2010 and have not heard anything I am wondering what is going on because others are being called and I haven't heard anything what is wrong with this picture?

Mizz boyd,
It has been about 4 weeks in between computer assesment, and the e mail to schedule day 2. I took my computer test on Oct. 20th. and didn't hear till' nov. 29th!! hang in there!! chin up!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
Wanted to let people know that I did not receive anything about scheduling for Day2. I just got tired of waiting for an email and randomly checked my status at WINGs. It said that I needed to schedule Day 2!!?
Dont know how long it said that before I checked. I was trying to patiently wait for an email
Oh my! glad u checked it!! sheess huh! I hav been checkin both!! lots! so when do you take your day 2?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi