U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-10-2011, 07:21 PM

201 posts, read 229,171 times
Is the physical done at the new Toyota plant or at another clinic?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 07:24 PM

172 posts, read 194,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrenly26 View Post
I went for day 2 on Jan 5 and I was thinking I would get an email telling me to schedule my interview but today i just looked on my application online and under activity it said final interview sheduled but when i click to schedule it there are no dates on the calender??
I did my day 2 on jan. 4th. So it said "final interview scheduled?" but you havn't done it? What link the "update status one?" hmmmm

Old 01-10-2011, 07:31 PM

31 posts, read 40,112 times
It has been a little over a month since my husband did Day 2 testing. I am pretty anxious, and I seem to remember a number somewhere in this thread where you could actually call and check your status. I looked, but I probably missed it. The posts all started running together! I was wondering if anyone remembered it, or if I should even call about it, or leave well enough alone. I don't want to call if it might hurt his app. Maybe they'll call any day. He thinks he did really well on Day 2, so the wait scares me. His application status still hasn't changed, either. It still says he's 'scheduled for Day 2 testing'.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:31 PM

Well my hubs works for a subsidiary of Toyota. He is not taking the test or trying to get in at the plant. I hear ya. I am waiting to hear, and then know if we are gonna move back to TX, or Canton, or Tupelo. Wait and see. Got to ring in the new year with the hubs that was great! I fly in and out of Jackson, as it is closest to his work in Canton,MS. I will prolly wait to hear one way or the other. Well that's what I say now, I guess we shall see. Are you the sole provider for your fam? My kiddo's are grown, well still hav the boy living with us. they are 21 and 22 years old.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
So has your husband taken the test and been hired or just you? And do u guys have any kids? I have 3 and I too am hoping to land a job there but it seems as if things are still going slow and I don't know what to do whether to wait it out or keep on looking? I am hoping to hear something pretty soon though...
sorry boyd,
I replied, and it is at the end of the thread, LOL> I hit quick reply! LOL sorry.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Krissy hi my name is teresa(mizzboyd) and I too feel that the people on this site are good people and that we all are becoming friends as well as families I just hope that I hear something soon because I am beginning to loose hope and that is not good but to everyone welcome and good luck and to those who have been hired congrats from the bottom of my heart and way to go
Teresa,
I am so glad ur hangin in there. Just give it some more time, I posted my dates in my blog too! So many are starting now, this is good. I am hoping to hear something soon. I am floored it seems that some people are hearing via "wings" to schedule things, and others via e mail. and phone, I kno it was how you entered the "preference" my goodness. Guess we shall see. Remind me where you live? I think I am gonna have to write down some notes, as to who is who, and where from! LOL>

Old 01-10-2011, 07:41 PM

142 posts, read 154,875 times
Default Sole Provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
sorry boyd,
I replied, and it is at the end of the thread, LOL> I hit quick reply! LOL sorry.
No my husband drove a truck and I did too for seven years we were over the road truck drivers and after I started having kids came off the road to raise kids well my husband had an accident in his truck on aug 18, 2010 and he is just now started to walk again, it has been a long journey but as least he is still here and see I am in school almost done so hopefully things will work out for the best either way now. I hope to get in with toyota for the insurance and the benefits that they have I hope god will grant me this wish for me and my kids and husband. My kids are 2, 3, and 8 and they are my everything and god knows I would do anything to take care of my kids.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
No my husband drove a truck and I did too for seven years we were over the road truck drivers and after I started having kids came off the road to raise kids well my husband had an accident in his truck on aug 18, 2010 and he is just now started to walk again, it has been a long journey but as least he is still here and see I am in school almost done so hopefully things will work out for the best either way now. I hope to get in with toyota for the insurance and the benefits that they have I hope god will grant me this wish for me and my kids and husband. My kids are 2, 3, and 8 and they are my everything and god knows I would do anything to take care of my kids.
Wow! u do hav ur plate full hun! so ur hubs isn't working then right? And wow, lil' ones huh. I will be praying for you hun!! Ya toyota insurance is great, a friend of mine on here gave me the stats! 80.00 / month!! health and dental! for both!! anyway. be sure and keep in touch!! I love this thread! What a term huh, thread, so many of us on here hanging on by a "thread" and being woven together on here!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:00 PM

Hey everyone!! Well for those of you starting tomorrow lemme say I wish you well! I noticed almost all of my 12 friends are online right now! For those of you still in the wait, I have turned my attention to getting my house organized, and ready for a move, be it TX or MS. I also have had quite a journey in getting to this stage in my life, anyway I had been writing down some notes and short stories, please know I am by no means a writer, but I can tell a story. Well people are interested in my "book" wow, huh! We shall see!! Exciting!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:02 PM

82 posts, read 104,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
I did my day 2 on jan. 4th. So it said "final interview scheduled?" but you havn't done it? What link the "update status one?" hmmmm
Hey 4hammys! My husbands status per WINGS says the same thing as jbrenly's. Husband tested on Jan.6. Today is the first day it has shown up. Certainly not getting hopes up because it is so soon, it seems like their website has had glitches before so I will chalk it up to that until we receive a phone call. The toyota update status says you have filed an app. it could take several months etc. Not sure what it all means yet, I'm expecting it to disappear at any time now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi