U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2011, 08:09 PM

172 posts, read 292,658 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrabbit View Post
Hey 4hammys! My husbands status per WINGS says the same thing as jbrenly's. Husband tested on Jan.6. Today is the first day it has shown up. Certainly not getting hopes up because it is so soon, it seems like their website has had glitches before so I will chalk it up to that until we receive a phone call. The toyota update status says you have filed an app. it could take several months etc. Not sure what it all means yet, I'm expecting it to disappear at any time now!
Rabbit,
That's what mine has said ever since I got the message to schedule the day 2 testing, since then I get the note about could be several months yada yada yada!! eggaddss. oh I requested to add ya!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 PM

82 posts, read 153,214 times
So hammys, does your WINGS status say anything about an interview? Your testing was the same week as jbrenlys and my husband, I'm just trying to figure out if there is a glitch or mess up with their system that would put the interview info. in our file. I hope that doesn't come off as being nosey, that's not my intention!

Old 01-10-2011, 08:29 PM

28 posts, read 48,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Is the physical done at the new Toyota plant or at another clinic?
It is done at the Worklink Clinic in Tupelo on south madison street.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:33 PM

88 posts, read 134,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
No my husband drove a truck and I did too for seven years we were over the road truck drivers and after I started having kids came off the road to raise kids well my husband had an accident in his truck on aug 18, 2010 and he is just now started to walk again, it has been a long journey but as least he is still here and see I am in school almost done so hopefully things will work out for the best either way now. I hope to get in with toyota for the insurance and the benefits that they have I hope god will grant me this wish for me and my kids and husband. My kids are 2, 3, and 8 and they are my everything and god knows I would do anything to take care of my kids.
Hang in there mizzboyd. I can definitely relate to what you are going thru. I will keep you in my prayers.

Old 01-10-2011, 08:57 PM

60 posts, read 90,524 times
If I took my interview Jan 4 and my update status as of tonight was changed to this
"You have completed an application for production team member position. Please note it may take several months before a decision is made regarding your application." Does this mean i am out of the running for this job.. Can anybody help me? Im a little worried cause i really need this job very badly..

Old 01-10-2011, 09:24 PM

82 posts, read 153,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossyoak View Post
If I took my interview Jan 4 and my update status as of tonight was changed to this
"You have completed an application for production team member position. Please note it may take several months before a decision is made regarding your application." Does this mean i am out of the running for this job.. Can anybody help me? Im a little worried cause i really need this job very badly..
I wouldn't think that was the case. If I'm not mistaken, others that have received job offers have had the same thing. I'm sure some more posters could chime in and help you out. I know it would be a pain, but follow the posts of haybusa and Ltlbet. They officially have jobs now. See what happened for them throughout the process. You've had an interview, unless it was a worst case scenario, you will most likely move on to physical. Try not to sweat it!

Old 01-10-2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrabbit View Post
So hammys, does your WINGS status say anything about an interview? Your testing was the same week as jbrenlys and my husband, I'm just trying to figure out if there is a glitch or mess up with their system that would put the interview info. in our file. I hope that doesn't come off as being nosey, that's not my intention!
Nadda, mine jus says the whole "status pending" thing on the wings page, unless I am not doing it right?! hmmm but my select trak for toyota says the whole, "
"You have completed an application for the Production Team Member position. Please note it may take several months before a decision is made regarding your application." Doesn't that suck! I am waiting for a interview invite, be it via e mail or phone call or notice on the wings, cuz' if I remember right for the day 1 testing, it was on the wings thing to follow the link to the scheduling calendar. hmmm not sure what to think. Did that help? No one is nosey on here as far as I am concerned, a open book here! : ] If I can be of any help to anyone on here, I would gladly be of service!! It's nice to know too we have a real estate person on here too! lemme kno any updates,
krissy(the4hammys)

Old 01-10-2011, 11:54 PM

82 posts, read 185,697 times
Sorry mizzboyd about the friend request been busy and am on my phone so I'll try asap but congrats to everyone starting tommorrow but if I pass my physical I start feb 14

Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 AM

Well folks, I am gonna try and venture away from the p.c. today. I hav got to quit obsessing. sheess. Gonna work on some organizing, and yes even clean! LOL> I would much rather be detailing a car or my truck, but the cleaning thing has to get done too! so I will check in on ya'll later, hav a great day everyone!! You lucky toyota employees you!! Seriously, I am happy for you folks! Talk @ ya laterz!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:54 AM

142 posts, read 233,020 times
Default Prayers

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on View Post
Hang in there mizzboyd. I can definitely relate to what you are going thru. I will keep you in my prayers.

Holding on and thank you for your kind words you and 4thehammys seem like wonderful people and I live in Ripley Ms but don't thing that I am giving up until I have a reason to give up and I hope that will not be the case I hope to see some of you guys at work for toyota and god doesn't put more on us than we can bare remember he knows all and see's all so there was a reason things happened the way they did and we will know what the purpose is one day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or