Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 08:17 AM

142 posts, read 260,110 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-stitch View Post
That would be great. My birthday is the 21 maybe that is when my husband will hear something also.
San-stitch I hope that you get the call that you have been waiting for on or before the 21st because that will be a good birthday present I think just pray hard for you and all of us that are waitin for something to change or be HEARD!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 08:19 AM

55 posts, read 109,120 times
As my husband would say

Don't be afraid to Pray,
Don't be too proud to Pray,
Don't be ashamed to Pray,
Because Prayer Changes things.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:22 AM

Default Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
ur so cute mizz boyd!!

I can be a princess too! as I mentioned. I do like a good sparkley bobble!! I am about to turn 43 and I think I am the kid again!! my kiddos are grown, well okay they are the "adult teens" I refer to them as! but hey, we told em' the bank of mommy and daddy is closed!! time for us now! We will help them out, but they gotta start growin up! Hang in there boyd girl!! it's all gonna be good!! We're all in, just a matter of time, unless the background thing is ugly, that's what I been told, why come this far, and have so much invested in us!! IT's all good girl, relax, have a beer, or a cosmo!!
the4hammys I am not worried about background check I would just like to know how you can tell if you passed the test and what your score was? Some people said if you didn't pass the computer would have kicked you off but others says that is not true that is what is worrying me the most not knowing...

Old 01-12-2011, 08:26 AM

Default Prayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-stitch View Post
As my husband would say

Don't be afraid to Pray,
Don't be too proud to Pray,
Don't be ashamed to Pray,
Because Prayer Changes things.
Prayer does change things and this I know for sure, Don't know if you saw where I posted my husband had a wreck in his truck on August 18, 2010 and we spent 9 days at the Med in Memphis Tn and he is just now learning to walk again and see I have had to take care of him and our 3 kids but the best part of it all is that he is still here...See he could not be here with me and the kids but god left him here for a reason and we are glad that he is still here

Old 01-12-2011, 08:42 AM

82 posts, read 203,865 times
Gmcatee and toyota4life I start the 14 also maybe we will work together I take my physical next wendsday good luck and look forward to a formal meeting

Old 01-12-2011, 09:07 AM

201 posts, read 385,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post
Gmcatee and toyota4life I start the 14 also maybe we will work together I take my physical next wendsday good luck and look forward to a formal meeting
Good luck to you guys. I've done all the interviewing and just waiting on call and job offer. Notice I said waiting on a call not hoping. I'm being very optimistic at this point. Hope to get that team leader position I was tested for. Hope to see ya'll there soon.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:11 AM

201 posts, read 385,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
the4hammys I am not worried about background check I would just like to know how you can tell if you passed the test and what your score was? Some people said if you didn't pass the computer would have kicked you off but others says that is not true that is what is worrying me the most not knowing...
Mizzboyd, hang tough and be optimistic. I was getting very down before yesterdays interview but now I'm not taking "NO" for an answer. It "WILL" happen, just give it some time and I am praying for everyone on this forum to get a job. Times are tough but people are tougher.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:35 AM

Default Being Optimistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Mizzboyd, hang tough and be optimistic. I was getting very down before yesterdays interview but now I'm not taking "NO" for an answer. It "WILL" happen, just give it some time and I am praying for everyone on this forum to get a job. Times are tough but people are tougher.

Garmon1966 thank you for the kind words and I am going to hang in there but it gets tough and rough and I sincerely hope you get the team leader job that you interviewed for and I am so happy for all those who have been hired. I sure hope you guys all pray for me and my family but if it was meant to be it will happen, I feel like it will Happen just have to be a little more patient...

Old 01-12-2011, 09:37 AM

Default References

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny00g View Post

Kenny00g did your references let you know that they had contacted them to find out information about you?

Old 01-12-2011, 10:03 AM

172 posts, read 329,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
It is true hun, if you didn't pass the computer shuts down. ur all good!! No way to figure on ur score.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi