U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2011, 10:04 AM

172 posts, read 292,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
I am so glad for this forum, I have met so many friends on hear and talking to you guys and you guys lifting up our spirits make it all worth while I hope 2 see you in the plant and I hope we get to meet one another face to face and even give each other a hug....
That would be great!! We should have us a big ol' cookout!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjeffgray2002 View Post
Happy early birthday, 4hammys! Mine's Thursday, another January baby! What a good present it would be to get the interview call
Happy B day girl!!!! I know what our wish is for our candles blowing out!!

Old 01-12-2011, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by san-stitch View Post
That would be great. My birthday is the 21 maybe that is when my husband will hear something also.
Happy B day!!! yay.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:15 AM

142 posts, read 233,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
It is true hun, if you didn't pass the computer shuts down. ur all good!! No way to figure on ur score.

the4hammys may I ask you how do you know that 2 b true? Some on the forum says that they have never heard of that, and that if you did not pass you would receive a letter in the mail within 2 weeks well the weather has been bad here so the mailman has not ran in a couple of days. Anyways if you could let me know what your source of information was then I could feel better, it's just it seems like everyone else is hearing things much quicker than me and it has me wondering why I seem to be last when it comes to contacting folks. I hope one day me and you will get to meet and laugh about things we have discussed on the forum and that we will be working at the toyota plant together like we are all hoping and wishing to come true.

Old 01-12-2011, 10:19 AM

alrighty ya'll!! put some pics on here!! as you have noticed I did, and boy is it big!! I don't kno how to shrink it, it's all good!! I am gonna go and try to get my head around cleaning, and get it off of toyota for a while, when I come back, I see most of my 17 friends are online!! I wanna see some pics with your profile, it may help me keep ya'll straight on who is who!! Thanks guys!! and gals!!
krissy

Old 01-12-2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
the4hammys may I ask you how do you know that 2 b true? Some on the forum says that they have never heard of that, and that if you did not pass you would receive a letter in the mail within 2 weeks well the weather has been bad here so the mailman has not ran in a couple of days. Anyways if you could let me know what your source of information was then I could feel better, it's just it seems like everyone else is hearing things much quicker than me and it has me wondering why I seem to be last when it comes to contacting folks. I hope one day me and you will get to meet and laugh about things we have discussed on the forum and that we will be working at the toyota plant together like we are all hoping and wishing to come true.
Our proctor, who was giving the test or rather overseeing it, said it at the begining of our test! NO worries girl! it's all good, toyota has invested in us,and they are pretty smart people!! They want us! Just gonna take time. So we wait!! I love the mexican place ther in Tupelo, and Vanelli's, what else is there to do there? When (notice I implied) we do get to tupelo, how is the community college? hmmm okay. now everyone put their pics on!! so we can put a name and a face to it!!

Old 01-12-2011, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Garmon1966 thank you for the kind words and I am going to hang in there but it gets tough and rough and I sincerely hope you get the team leader job that you interviewed for and I am so happy for all those who have been hired. I sure hope you guys all pray for me and my family but if it was meant to be it will happen, I feel like it will Happen just have to be a little more patient...
Atta girl!!! Give it all to God!! After all he is in the drivers seat, so to speak!! LOL> I will be praying, and have been for all of us!! See ya'll later, I am signing off for a while!!

Old 01-12-2011, 10:28 AM

142 posts, read 233,111 times
Default Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
Our proctor, who was giving the test or rather overseeing it, said it at the begining of our test! NO worries girl! it's all good, toyota has invested in us,and they are pretty smart people!! They want us! Just gonna take time. So we wait!! I love the mexican place ther in Tupelo, and Vanelli's, what else is there to do there? When (notice I implied) we do get to tupelo, how is the community college? hmmm okay. now everyone put their pics on!! so we can put a name and a face to it!!

I will get my picture on as soon as I finish with my online class work. I am in school as well and today I have school work to do but you can betcha I will be back online afterwhile and will put my picture on the site.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:51 AM

51 posts, read 96,503 times
I got the call for my interview this morning. Didn't expect it to be this fast only took day 2 last wed.

Old 01-12-2011, 11:58 AM

82 posts, read 153,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrenly26 View Post
I got the call for my interview this morning. Didn't expect it to be this fast only took day 2 last wed.
Congrats! I know you're relieved. When do you get to go?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or