U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-12-2011, 06:49 PM

28 posts, read 28,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graywolfpath View Post
Dear poolcapt,
Congrats! What area of Toyota are you going to be working in? We live in the area so maybe we can be of some help with the housing issue. We want to see people reach their goals and it sounds like things are looking up for you! It is nice to hear of people who have been out of work for a while getting the chance to join the ranks of the employed again. We have been in your situation in the past and understand how things can be tough when you are trying to start over again. Good luck and let us know if we can possibly be of help to you.
I want to first say thanks and its good to know that there are some good people out there. If you would email your numberi would surely get in touch with you we could work out some kind of arrangement. My email is........ sanchez.198074@yahoo.com. and again I want to say thanks
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2011, 06:50 PM

142 posts, read 154,875 times
Is everyone that has been hired been hired for quality control or team leader? Because I applied for production worker and I am just curious if anyone who applied for production worker been hired yet?

Old 01-12-2011, 07:14 PM

201 posts, read 229,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
Is everyone that has been hired been hired for quality control or team leader? Because I applied for production worker and I am just curious if anyone who applied for production worker been hired yet?
They have hired 20+ people for production so far. The rest have been Team Leaders and Quality Control.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
They have hired 20+ people for production so far. The rest have been Team Leaders and Quality Control.

Garmon thanks for the response do you know if they have a date to start work yet and may I ask how do you know this information is there a way to tell how many has been hired and in what department?

Old 01-12-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Garmon thanks for the response do you know if they have a date to start work yet and may I ask how do you know this information is there a way to tell how many has been hired and in what department?
I read it in a newspaper article and it said 84 have been hired but not sure what all depts. Also know someone contracted to work there at the plant and they verified it.

Old 01-12-2011, 07:42 PM

28 posts, read 31,511 times
Quote:
I start on Jan 31 as a production team member. I also have a friend that starts as team leader on the same date. They have not told me what department yet only when to show up for orientation. I believe this is the article Garmon is referring too http://nems360.com/view/full_story/1...e_news_bullets

Last edited by daltrey; 01-12-2011 at 07:56 PM..

Old 01-12-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daltrey View Post
I start on Jan 31 as a production team member. I also have a friend that starts as team leader on the same date. They have not told me what department yet only when to show up for orientation. I believe this is the article Garmon is referring too NEMS360.com - Biz Buzz Toyota Mississippi s newest hires
Thanks for posting that link Daltrey. I couldn't find it at the time but that's it.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
Thanks for posting that link Daltrey. I couldn't find it at the time but that's it.
Garmon1966 and deltray thank you guys for keeping us posted on what exactly is going on I wish they would let me know something and quicker than what they are doing...

Old 01-12-2011, 09:00 PM

16 posts, read 13,734 times
I start next week for team member...Don't know what department though.

Old 01-12-2011, 09:05 PM

116 posts, read 123,836 times
Quote:
Ok everyone i need you guys to add to my reputation please it is just something that i am asking of everyone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that for you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi